{105.5}- Dawn of the Original Stage | Seijo's Rise (Zenpen Part 1)

Seijo's POV

Onii-san has been missing for 2 days.

And I have taken up his mantle as the leader of the Stellarlune. The boy called Yogami fell for the forged letter right away... they need to be more vigilant than that, honestly... onii-san did not do a great job at training them. They're definitely lacking. On the other hand, way to go, Seijo!

But regarding onii-san's disappearance... I have no idea where he went. The footage didn't exactly reveal much: just one bright flash of light and he was gone. Supernatural activity is at play here? I wouldn't put it pass that. 

Although onii-san never believed my wonderings regarding that subject, I have undoubtedly done research in that area. Although most ghost sightings are of course, a product of those scaredy-cats' own fear, some evidence may suggest that more is going on than what we can perceive as regular humans.

Awareness is important. It's the first step towards any kind of evolution. Aware of the unknown, aware of your limits, and aware of your potential. Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean I don't believe that the possibility of gods existing, it's just that there isn't enough concrete evidence. Is science the best way of describing the world? No. It's just the best way that us feeble humans are able to come up with, a more logical line of thought than religions. Science may be very well wrong to its core, but that's what we're here to do: to refine and reform the theories and laws that shape our very being and world.

I've sealed of onii-san's room for now, with only a secret tunnel that goes into his room available at my own leisure, whose location was passed to me by onii-san himself. For now, I've decided on something more important: transforming the world to my liking.

Onii-san is no doubt suffering a lot or having hardships beyond my imagination. I cannot even begin to believe what kind of universe he might've been transported to, or if he's even on a plane of existence we could try to fathom at all. So just as he has helped me through my first 7.5 years of life, allowing me to become the next 'Young Sage' and surpass him, I'll help him lay out the groundwork for a world we can develop together without limits, one that can fulfill both our dreams upon his return.

He will return, I'm sure of it. Onii-san will never give up on me or himself.

Just as I thought of this, my morning alarm clock buzzed, and I clicked the bedside button to turn it off immediately. 

Ah... thoughts like that are grandiose and achievable, but I need to attend elementary school.

***********************************************************************************************

School is boring.

Everything seems so slow at school. Nothing new, and people are always too loud for my liking. At least most people at Stellarlune hold logical conversations, albeit most of them are weebs. The children here are just... too much. Funny how I say that when I'm a child myself.

"Sigh..." I fake my focus onto the board and begins to engage in mindspeak with the AI in my glasses that onii-sama made for me. "LAMENT. Do you copy?"

"Yes, user Seijo. LAMENT is online. What would you like me to do today?"

"Has any information across the internet become relevant to my search?"

"No... unfortunately not. Every piece of info I can find within Tokyo has no correlations whatsoever. Should I relay this to QUANTUM later?"

"Yeah... go tell him that."

LAMENT (Licitly Amplified Mechanism Evolving Non-Terminally) is the AI onii-sama designed for a general overseer of the other artificial intelligence beings he has developed when he was 15. He installed LAMENT into his glasses for easier everyday use, and when he could access LAMENT thanks to his weirdly designed headset, he gave me the glasses.