{28}- After the Battle | Echidna's Resurrection

This is the second last chapter of Arc 4! Who's excited for Arc 4.5?

By the time I wrote this message, it should be Saturday, Oct 9

Over the Canadian Thanksgiving, the final two chapters of Arc 4 will be released! After that, I'll go and take a tiny break for a week before returning next Sunday for Arc 4.5!

Enjoy~! Also, this a list of animes I'll be making fanfics of in the future! (In order)

Konosuba

Saga of Tanya the Evil

A Certain Scientific Railgun

One Punch Man

Tensura (That Time I got Reincarnated as A Slime)

Danmachi

So I'm a Spider, So What?

Jobless Reincarnation

And more to come!

3rd Person POV

As Otto's carriage entered the Graveyard's perimeter, the ones who had just won the battle waved to him as Otto waved back, and Natsuki Subaru ran over along with his contracted spirit, Beatrice.

"Otto! You made it!" Subaru said as he embraced his friend, and they bro hugged for a while before Subaru explained the situation in the Sanctuary, and also how they defeated the Oousagi.

"You know, Beatrice used this super cool spell called Al Shamak, which sent the Great Rabbit-" Subaru cut himself off while explaining as he noticed the two figures that came out of the carriage, carrying his other friend, visibly injured.

"Otto... what are they doing here?! And what happened to Y/N?" Subaru said as he looked at the people that once killed him in previous loops, and got into a defensive position as Otto quickly blocked him.

"Subaru, calm down! Let them explain themselves." Otto said as he looked at Elsa and Meili, who nodded and stepped forward after laying Y/N on the snow.

"After our battle, your friend Y/N offered us protection if we join you. He knew that if we failed our mission, our... leader, would no doubt kill us if we were to return. We accepted and are now under his command." Elsa explained as Meili nodded in confirmation, while Subaru sat down at let out a sigh.

"Just when I thought this day couldn't get any crazier..." Subaru muttered. "To think that Y/N recruited the Bowel Hunter onto our side... that's just insane..."

"And? Why is Y/N's clothes stained in blood?" Emilia said as she also came to examine the situation, and looked at her friend's unmoving state with worry.

"Uh..." Otto stuttered, struggling to come up with a good explanation. "Basically, when we were coming back, a remnant group of the Great Rabbit that probably escaped from your battlefield came to attack us. Y/N saved us with some kind of spell and killed the last rabbits, but he fell unconscious after that."

"I can't believe that we didn't completely eliminate the Great Rabbit... if Y/N hadn't eliminated it, all of Beatrice's mana would've basically gone to waste..." Subaru said in shock as he tried to comprehend the situation.

"Well, at least all of them are finished now, I suppose." Beatrice said as she sucked out some mana from Y/N's body, which pulsated weirdly as his mana was sucked out by Beatrice, while Subaru looked at Beatrice with a scared expression.

"Beako! Why would you do that to Y/N?! He's already injured, if you suck out too much mana, he might actually die!"

"He burned down Betty's library, so I'm only giving him the punishment he deserves. In fact, Betty could've gave him a way harsher punishment than that."