{59}- Variation and Change | Dimensional Storage

We reached 80K! Literally a little before the ultimate climax of Arc 5...

A new year comes with new resolutions, goals, and content! So here's a little road map for our 2022 year. 

Last week of January 2022 is when Arc 5 should finish.

Arc 5.5 might take up around 1.5 to 2 months, which leads us to the end of March. I might get started on Arc 6, at least until when they finally enter the Pleiades Watchtower.

After that, I will have to announce an unfortunate hiatus until the 15th of May, due to the fact that I have APs coming up. Don't fret, as we will get to the end of Arc 6 in around July, and I may post tiny side stories (including lemons) during the hiatus for the main storyline.

August 1st is our official start for KonoSuba Re: Outerworlder's Blessing on this Wonderful World!

As for the Tanya and Toaru fans, we might have to wait until 2023 to see those fics come out, hope you guys don't mind.

In addition to previous news, I thought about soundtracks for the series itself. I might have to spend time on making OSTs myself for specific scenes, but the opening and ending has already been decided.

Tragedy: Eternity by Myth and Roid is OP, while Yoru ni Kakeru by YOASOBI is our ED (if this was an anime) check those two songs out, btw, they're quite lit.

Without further ado, let's dive in!

"Y/N! Y/N!" Someone howled my name, but I didn't reply. 

I was not responding, not because I didn't want to, but it was due to the fact that I physically can't.

I felt as if I was tugged down by water, drowning in the bathysmal depths. 

Where... am I?

Chid-chan? Hello? If you can hear me, please answer!

I know you don't actually sleep... unless you really are...?

"Even if Echidna-chan was awake, she cannot hear you. After all, this domain is one that only you and myself can access, successor-kun."

I jolted upwards, and my eyes flung open to the sight of infinite space, and slowly stood up while desperately trying to not look down. Knowing that the moment I did, I would have the feeling of repeatedly falling into an abyss.

"You're... the Witch of Deceit." I said as I regarded her figure. She looked like Echidna's older sister, in a sense. She also had the long hair my contractor possessed, only that the hair was pitch black while her outfit was made of silver and white. A single hairpin rested upon her hair, which I recognized as a dragonfly.

"Aw, come on, Y/N-kun, don't act so cold. Call me Frak-chan like Echidna-chan does."

"Well, this is my first time meeting you, so you can't exactly blame me for putting up my guard now, can you?"

"I suppose so... anyways, I need to tell you something before Vacuum Trigger wakes you up." Frakinedottir said as she suddenly changed the scenery, and a map of the world of Re:Zero came into view.

"I knew from the start that my successor would be like myself. An Outerworlder from Earth, just like Hoshin and Flugel. Thus, the Deceit Witch Factor would always choose the one that's special."

"Wait... so why didn't it go into Subaru, instead of me?"

"The Subaru you speak of had his body tampered by Satella's alternate personality. If the Deceit Witch Factor forced its way in, I would be in serious trouble. However, I learned that we, are from the same universe while the other Outerworlders aren't."