{40}- Training with Sword Saint | To Save a Comrade

Okay. I decided to combine two chapters into one again since I thought we didn't need the extra content. Anyways, Imma make this chapter longer than the usual 2000 words, so that we don't lose any necessary information.

This is the second last chapter in Arc 4.5! After the next one, we'll dive into a long prequel of Y/N's past for two big chapters, which will be uploaded weekly. After that, we'll head to the Water Gate City of Priestella, where Arc 5, the most juiciest arc in my opinion, begins!

Y/N POV

"Ah... a bright new day for myself in this world, isn't that just great..."

I sat up as I stretched and yawned, and rubbed my eyes as I laid my hands out as I spread my body on the bed, stretching my muscles and bones before my left hand and right hand came into contact with foreign objects.

UH...

I looked to my left, where Omega slept soundly as she showed no signs of waking up. Felt clung to my right arm as I rested it down by accident, and I just realized that I'm trapped below when I saw Sphinx sleeping on my legs.

Oh god no...

How did I end up in this situation?!

I remember last night I went to sleep in this room with no one else, so how did it become like this...

As I carefully got out of the bed and placed myself on the floor, I saw Colette and Palmyra sleeping on the bed across, and Yae slept on a futon like thing on the floor with Elsa and Meili on another. There are... 1, 2, 3, no, EIGHT GIRLS in this room. I think I might faint...

After I reached the door using some serious stealth, I opened it and a man was waiting for me as I saw Rom, who smiled at me sheepishly.

"Oh! Y/N! Did you perhaps... have a lot of fun last night?"

Okay, it's official, I'm going to be executed.

***********************************************************************************************

And no, I didn't mean that I actually will be, but my heart and mind definitely were as I approached the breakfast table. By the time I got there, everyone was already up, surprisingly. It seems that they didn't know what happened either, and didn't suspect anything, so I just ignored it. Reinhard asked me where Felt was since she wasn't in her room, and Rom came to my rescue as he directed the Sword Saint away.

I ate the bread and drank the milk as I sighed, wondering what we could possibly doing today. I strengthened my bones by rearranging the lattices of calcium, and fiddle around with my tiny diamond stick when I suddenly saw three more faces enter the room. Familiar ones, at that.

"Eh? Why are there so many people here today? That brat said we were the only ones, did she not?" A shrill voice sounded from the guy with the silver and pink hair, who looked at us in contempt as a fat man and a dwarf stood by his side. My eyes widened in recognition, and I rushed over to give them a surprise.

"Yo! Rachins! How're ya?" I appeared in front of them using El Akra, which absolutely terrified them before they recognized my face.

"Warlock of Flame?" Camberley said as he pointed at me, stepping back a little as I pulled all my aura back and just smiled.

"C'mon, don't call me by that nostalgic name... I go by Liberator, or the Warlock of Deceit now. Anyways, come eat breakfast! Reinhard said he prepared training for us all."

"Training again? We're really going to die..." Gaston grumbled as he sat down.

"Die? I'm sure that Reinhard isn't going to overtax you guys' energy too much, is he?"