{27}- One Who's Loved by the Witch and the World | Sanctuary's End

Hewo hewo
How r u guys doing today?
I changed the cover in honour of Arc 4.5! Do you guys like it?

The pictures are of Colette and Palmyra facing Omega, Sphinx, Yae Tenzen, Omega facing the Corpse Scavengers, and also the Riot in Flanders cover!
Enjoy!

After we introduced ourselves, the final fight began as the two wicked blades met another pair, and we faced off with anger in each other's eyes as I unleashed a blinding light from the Spirit Sword, which allowed me to slash at Elsa with Inen, corroding her arm as it stopped her regeneration.

Unhappy with the results, Elsa chopped off a section of her arm as the corroded part faded away, while her regeneration functioned again.

"Cahya! Ul Jiwald!" I yelled as my Great Spirit of Yang appeared and casted the highly dangerous spell along with me, boosted with the spirit sword's power. The volley of lasers continued to barrage Elsa's surroundings, while blinding the latter in the process.

Elsa suddenly jumped out and lashed out with her black knife, and I quickly created bones from calcium, phosphorus, oxygen, and hydrogen as they solidified into ribcages that surrounded me, fending off the attack.

Since her black knife is only made for tearing flesh, bones should be a good enough counter for now. I formed helium hydride as I dropped it into the pre-made bottle, before throwing the acid grenade at the Bowel Hunter while she's confused.

The acid tore away at her flesh, but she used the same method to get rid of the corrosion to stop the infection. I charged at her with Ul Akra, but a burst of energy flew from Elsa as I was shot back onto the field.

"Cap'n's comrade!" Garfiel yelled as he fought off a few snakes. "You need some help?"

"No, it's okay, Garfiel! I have the situation under control!" I yelled back before blocking another strike from Elsa.

"Okay Th'n." Garfield said as he fought off another mabeast, and the battle with me and Elsa ensued. We fought further into the burning remains of the mansion, blades clashing as the walls around our mansion are being slashed. Alchemis, Cahya, and Bayanga were constantly trying to help me by unleashing some spells, but due to the speed Elsa and I were moving at, they really had to take some chances.

"You really are loved by this World!" Elsa said as she threw her white kukri at me, and I dodged, but not before she dashed behind me and tried to slash at me, but I smirked as I felt the kukri blade come towards me.

"Not only by the world, miss Bowel Hunter."

"Huh?"

Elsa was surprised for a second as she was suddenly punched in the face by an invisible force, sending her flying into the wall behind her, at least 200 meters away as her knives clattered on the floor.

"Imperceptible Extensions." I said as I unleashed the two shadow hands as they grabbed the diamond swords I formed instantly, and I held Inen and Ryokyo tightly as I readied myself for the Bowel's Hunter's assault, four swords at the ready.

The smoke cleared as I saw the assassin rushed at me with her best speed. A flurry of slashes sounded across the corridor as I struggled to keep up with the quick and skilled movements of the Bowel Hunter. Within moments, the Imperceptible Extensions were cut, and the diamond swords fell to the ground.

Elsa took this opportunity to attack me, and although I wasn't directly harmed, I was thrown into a wall as I got up, only to see the Bowel Hunter looming over me.

Terror filled me as I suddenly fell as my body exhausted the last of its strength, but not before I realized that my last trump card only came in handy when I cannot move. I called upon the pulsating energy within me, and imagined the inspirational source from this battle. Garfiel Tinsel, I'll be borrowing your weapons now!