{58}- Unlocking of the Century | Trigingenso Rupture

Y/N POV

"Hah? What makes you so confident in beating this lovely lady's immortal powers?" Capella asked, unable to comprehend what I just said.

"You don't need to know that now, do you? After all, I am...slothful..." 

The Imperceptible Extensions shot out, one piercing her stomach while another one sent her flying back onto the ground, and Capella smiled as she regenerated, only to realize that I appeared right in front of her. 

"Inen Original- Kurayami no Hitotachi. Ryokyo Original- Prismatic Spectrum. Zeam Original- Life Steal."

Unleashing my three swords' unique techniques, I combined them into one single attack.

"Copying the style of the man who wanted to become the strongest swordsman- Santoryu!"

Slashing the sword in my left and right hands to form an X, while bursting forward to complete the third slash after slicing straight through Capella. "Rengoku Oni-Giri."

The three slashes decapitated Capella to pieces, but that did not stop her from continuing to regenerate using her authority. With a smile on her face, she suddenly transformed into thousands of flies, and rushed towards me.

"Heh, you think that will stop me?" I smirked as I summoned Alchemis.

"AL GOA!" I yelled alongside my first spirit, who helped me throughout my first days here. The two giant fireballs incinerated the coming flies, and I hoped that that move at least did some damage to her. Unfortunately, I was wrong when Capella suddenly appeared behind me, transforming from a fly into her usual form.

"Gotcha~" She whispered into my ear as I flinched, but before I could leap away, she bound me with the mysterious substance again, and swatted Alchemis into the pavement.

"Alchemis!" I yelled towards my fire spirit, but he seemed fine somewhat, even using the flames to heal himself from any physical damage.

"Come on, now it's just us two, why will you still not look at this beautiful lady?" Capella said as she sat on my paralyzed body, bound by the unknown substance.

"Why are you so obsessed with me anyway?" I asked, confused about her intentions.

"Well, it takes some real skill for a single boy to keep so many females around him, does it not? I simply want to have a taste of the one who can manage such a feat. It's quite reasonable, is it not?"

"Uh, seeing how you destroyed a city to do that, yes, it is quite troublesome."

"It could've been a lot easier in many senses if you just joined me. After all, this lady can offer you many things."

"I do not want to join a cult of lunatics who lost their obvious sense of reason and start stating their insanity as their doctrine. I think I would like to keep my humanity."

"Oh, I don't mean that. This lovely lady has her own organization, after all. Nobody dares disobey me there. If you do take up on my offer, there's a lot more rewards I~ could~ give~ you~"

"Eh..." I silently summoned Cahya and Bayanga during this exchange, and they readied a Minya and a Jiwald at Capella, only for them to be swatted away by a large dragon claw.

"Honestly, this lovely lady is trying to procure some privacy space for us, yet you keep on summoning people to ruin my efforts. Despite all the feelings I have for you, this is a little bit insulting, you know?"

"Hey! Don't insult Y/N-sama like that! If you truly feel affectionate towards him, then at least untie him!" Cahya said as she flew over, and Bayanga nodded as well.