{85}- Returning to Lugnica | To Begin a Conquest

Author's Note:

I've been an idiot on the timeline and really should've paid more attention. Arc 6 happened 21 days after the Priestella Battle, which means that by this point, Arc 7 is going to start way too early and Subaru can't even meet Vincent.

So for technical difficulties, I asked the Goddess of Chaos to move the date of Arc 5 forwards by one week, and I extended our Arc 5.5 trip to two weeks instead of one. Just please think of it that way, thanks!

Ehe~

Also: Arc 6 Cour 1 Trailer is here! Click link above or copy it in my announcement!

3rd POV

"Haha!" Y/N gave a shrill laugh, choking a little on his liquor.

A large green light shot through the sky across the continent, baffling many citizens down below. It only had one target, which was the second mansion of Margrave Roswaal L Mathers.

No, it wasn't to destroy it, but...

"We're going to commit a very great crash land!" Y/N shouted as he raised his arms high, clanking another glass with Halibel's own, and gulped down his alcohol.

"I don't think it's a great idea for him to get drunk..." Omega sighed as she looked at her contractor in worry and distress. "He's not even eighteen years old yet..."

"Well, if it's Y/N's orders, it's not like we could do anything about it, right? It is a fun scenario though!" Capella laughed as she drank her own bottle of beverage, sharing some with Sphinx on the way there.

Meili, Elsa, Palmyra, and Colette drank their own juice that Y/N had distributed a few minutes ago, before this party of sorts began. Zarestia was busily covering her face with a cloth while she injected her mana with ease into the space capsule, while Yae took care of the steering at the front in the captain's seat that she volunteered to take.

The crew was currently partying aboard the 'space capsule' that was attached to Valgren, who was flying at top speed back to their destination along with the help of The Great Spirit of Wind.

"Ah, shut up already!" Tia yelled as she bursted the bottles of liquor before slicing them down to pure atoms.

"Huh? What was I doing?" Y/N suddenly woke from his daze.

"We're...crash landing? Did you forget?"

Y/N immediately took a 180 degrees turn before he took a look at the state of the ship, and immediately rushed towards the front of the capsule before he realized he was too late to delay the inevitable.

"If we die, it's kinda your fault, N/N!" Typhon yelled from the back with glee.

"This absolutely sucks..."

"It sucks even more for me, you know?" Valgren's three heads yelled from the front. "We can't even control the direction we're going because your device and great spirit set our flight path to such a rigid line it's completely impossible to land safely!"

"I'll remember your sacrifice..." Y/N said as he put his hands together in a prayer sign, which resulted in a large tick mark on Valgren's heads.

"How about not letting me die-"

BOOM

***********************************************************************************************

Y/N POV

Just as I calculated, we have zero casualties and zero injuries.

The wind that was keeping track of Valgren's flight path as well as his speed also served as a barrier to attacks. So when we did land (not safely but it worked), Valgren only experienced a slight concussion. Sorry, Valgren. I'll make yakisoba for you tomorrow as compensation.