{57}- Third Gluttony, Satiation | The Last Archbishop

Y/N POV

"We are, the Witch Cult's Sin Archbishop of Gluttony, Louis Arneb." The newly transformed Lye, with his new long hair fluttering down onto the floor, introduced their other identity.

"Louis? Wasn't his name Lye Baitenkaitos?" Otto voiced Beatrice's confusion, staring at Lye, perplexed.

"You..." I scrutinized Lye's new feature, and the gears suddenly clicked. "You are Satiation, aren't you?"

"Ah, so the nameless onii-san does indeed know our occupation. We are very, very delighted about that." Louis replied. "After all, even Lye of Gourmet and Roy of Bizarre Eating know nothing. A meal isn't exactly what it contains, but rather, who you are consuming the goods alongside. Simply put, it's not 'what' you ate, it's 'who' you eat with. Unfortunately, that's all for today. As both Ley and Roy are too exhausted. Any further will cause hindrances in giving birth."

Louis gave a slight bow before going off into the opposite direction, ready to depart. Beatrice, however, wasn't so keen on letting her go. 

"Do you think, you will escape, I suppose!"

Hearing that, Louis shot back a devious smile towards Beatrice. "Please stop acting strong, cute young miss. Though Eclipse cannot be handled decently in this body, it can still at least completely annihilate. The reason that won't be done, is because the dinner table isn't prepared."

"You-!" Beatrice tried to retaliate despite Louis' warning, but I held out a hand to stop her. "Don't, Beatrice. She wasn't bluffing. Lye was continuously using Lunar Eclipse back there to fight, and he only didn't use Solar because they disliked it. If they did utilized that skill, we would not be able to ensure our own safety."

"Onii-san there has good judgment. Now then, it's time to leave. Young miss, next time, bring the person you hold dear you to come and meet us." Louis said, and once again began to walk away. However, for the last time, she looked back.

"Oh, and Nameless onii-san? You may already know this, but... I will wait for you in the Corridor of Memories. Don't disappoint me."

"What- how-" I gasped, but Louis already vanished, dashing away on the rooftops.

Beatrice watched Gluttony leave with disappointment and anger. "It seems, that we can't even ask Subaru happily for a hug, I suppose."

"Not necessarily." I turned towards the Great Spirit. "The uncaring Louis has left us an important clue to where we could find and defeat her."

"You mean... that place she called the Corridor of Memories?"

"I think so... I've never been to place myself, but I've heard that it's a special domain that has been created due to 'the ones linked to Od Laguna's souls, where only spiritual beings exist. I personally don't even know how to access it, and I bet Omega has no idea either."

"Speaking of Omega... are you all right?" I hurried over to my contractor, who sat on the floor, exhausted. 

"Well, it's a simple matter of mana exhaustion, Y/N. I poured mana enough for two shots of the meteor staff into one single attack. In terms of percentages, I have around 5% of my max capacity right now. That's why I'm a little bit... tired." Omega said as she suddenly fell asleep, and I chuckled slightly at her sleeping expression. 

"To think that even the great Witch of Greed needs to rest like this... truly a rare sight. Beatrice, take care of her, okay?"

"Betty would definitely make sure Mother's okay, in fact. Go do what you're supposed to do, I suppose." Beatrice reassured me, and I prepared for my leave.