10

When I get to school the next morning, I'm quite nervous. after my mom called the school last night, who finally authorized the "long break," Zayn and I agreed on how we're going to tell the class. If Zayn can get an hour off today, we'll make the music lesson idea come true. We don't do that coming in singing, but music lessons turned out best. It is the last lesson of the day and we have it together with the class. Now all I have to do is wait for a whatsapp from Zayn.

No sooner have I thrown my coat into my locker than Emma and Tara are heading my way. But it feels different. The thought that in a week and a half I will be rid of them for a year keeps me strong. Moreover, Emma and Tara are big fans of one direction. I can't wait to see their faces when Zayn walks into the classroom.

"Hey, that you still dare to come to school." Emma hisses in my ear. I don't respond. "Hey!" Tara snaps. Just a little more Juul... Then you're out of here. Just a little while. "Nauseous child." Emma pushes me, I hit the lockers. I feel stabbing in my back. "See you in class, girl." They walk away. Why do they hate me so? I stand up slowly, ignoring the pain. I grab my cell phone, which fell to the ground during the push. Not much left of it, but it still works!

I have a whatsapp from Zayn!

"Free from three to four! Is that all right?

This makes me forget all my pain.

**

282 words

Don't forget to vote