55

"What?" Wienowa's voice skips. She jumps off her bed, so hastily that she almost falls. She helps herself to balance again and quickly walks towards me. She sits down next to me and grabs the magazine clumsily out of my hands. She starts reading.

"Fuck... Fockers... Fuck!" She curses, as she reads. "Sheesh... What a fucking mess! They can't make this!" Wienowa throws the magazine on the ground.

I look at Mayke in search of help: what should I do with this? Mayke has put her book away and looks at Wienowa. I can't read her expression properly.

"What facking sources?! I love Liam so much! This is big crap!" Tears spring to her eyes, she looks helpless. "I have to go to him! Maybe that's why he's not answering the phone!" She stands up. The tears are running down her cheeks. I stand up and put an arm around her. "Are you coming?" She asks. I nod, Mayke too. "Okay, let's go!"

When we arrive at the arena, where the boys are playing tonight, it's full of photographers and screaming girls. They are all standing with their cameras or looking towards the door, probably waiting for someone to come out. As soon as they notice our car, they turn around. "I don't dare to get out..." Wienowa sighs. "It will have to do..." Answer Mayke. I sigh. "Just do it..." Mutters I. I open the door and get out first. My name, and Zayn and Ashton's, are called out loud and several times. When Mayke gets out, Luke's fly around our ears.

When Wienowa gets out, there is silence for a moment. Then the cameras start to flash at high speed. We start walking. "Wienowa! Is it true what it says! An affair of Harry Styles?!" Shouts someone. Then everyone starts shouting at each other. "SLET!" I also hear a few times. I take Wienowa's hand, she doesn't deserve this. "DON'T CHEAT ON HIM! HE'S SO PERFECT!" Screams someone, above everyone else. I try to read Wienowa's face. She looks scared, and bites her lip. Luckily, we're almost at the door. "LITTLE PAYNE OR LITTLE STYLES?!" I hear someone else scream, before we walk in. I look at Wienowa: she's heard it too.

"What's all that fuss about outside?!" Ashton comes running up to me and hugs me. He has a kiss on my forehead. We're standing outside the dressing room, in the corridor. "There's a gossip..." I mumble. "I'll explain later. First, Wienowa has to go to Liam..." I say. Ashton nods. "About Liam... Rehearsals stopped because management needed it, and so did Harry..." Crap! I turn to Wienowa, who is standing behind me. Her face is a little emotionless.

Mayke has already gone into the dressing room, probably to Luke's... She doesn't seem to care much, which I find very odd: they are friends.

"He was also looking for Wienowa. No idea why... Wienowa..." Ashton looks from over my shoulder to Wienowa, still holding me. "You had to go to him. He's two doors down from here." He points to the right. "Oh... Okay." Wienowa swallows. "Should I walk with you?" I ask. She shakes her head. Then she walks, with slow steps, to the door. She knocks on it, less than seven seconds later it opens. "I've been expecting you, come in." Wienowa walks in and the door closes.

"What exactly is going on?" Ashton asks. He slowly pushes me away from him. I take a deep breath Then I tell him the whole story.

595 words

Don't forget to vote