80

"You were great!" I exclaim, as I gently break free from Ashton's embrace and walk towards Zayn. "Did you?" He asks in a trembling voice. Nazenuwen, probably. "Definitely!" Shouts I cheerfully. Zayn smiles. "I'm exhausted..." He sighs.

"Let's go then!" I suggest. Zayn shrugs. "The bus won't be here for another half hour, when most people have left..." He mumbles. I sigh.

"We can walk too?" Ashton suddenly suggests. Zayn nods slowly. "Can do, just all the fans..."

"It's so crowded here, no one would notice us..." Ashton reassures him. Zayn shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe..." He mumbles. "Shall we go then." I ask. Zayn nods. "Just tell the boys and we'll go." He replies.

"Did you really think it went well?" asks Zayn again. He opens the door to the outside. A straw of cold air meets me....

Lovely...

"Yes Zayn... You were super! I'm sure everyone will..." I stop talking. "What?" I look ahead of me startled. "Juul?" Zayn shakes me. "Is that... jade?" I point at the little girl, who is standing under the lamppost crying.

"Who's Jade?" Ashton asks. "Our half sister..." I mumble, looking at her. She's alone.

"I think it's Jade... What is she doing out there alone? It's freezing cold and heart-breakingly late!" Zayn walks over to her. Ashton and I follow him.

"Jade?" Zayn walks towards the girl, who seems to be startled at first. When she sees that we see it, her gaze relaxes. She runs up to Zayn and wraps her arms around him as far as she can.... She comes about to Zayn's thigh. Zayn lifts her up.

"I lost daddy..." Sobs Jade. "I'm going to find Daddy for you, but first we're going inside, it's freezing..." Zayn is right, it is cold. I feel a shiver go down my spine. Ashton puts an arm around me.

"Come..." Zayn sets Jade down and holds out his hand. Jade surrounds Zayn's hand with her small hand. It's a cute face.

We walk back inside, where it's suddenly very warm. We walk to the dressing room. Zayn and Jade are walking in front of us.

"Do you know my daddy?" I hear Jade ask. "Uhm... Yes..." Stammers Zayn. I notice that he doesn't know what to say. "Of what?" Asks jade on. I look at Ashton, who also looks at me. "Uhm..." Zayn casts a quick glance back at me. I nod. "He's my daddy too... And also Juul's dad..."

"Really, but why don't I ever see you? You're my big brother..." Jade stops walking and turns around. "And you my big sister..." She walks on again. Zayn also starts walking again.

When Zayn opens the dressing room, no one is there. "Huh?" Zayn walks in, still holding Jade by his hand. Jade hasn't said anything the whole way, I don't think she understands a thing...

Jade lets go of Zayn's hand and sits down on the couch. Zayn plops down next to her. Ashton and I follow his example. Ashton takes my hand.

"Juul do you still have dad's number?" Zayn asks. I nod. With my free hand, I grab my phone, which has his number in it. I put Simone's in there too.

Zayn takes my mobile and clicks on the number. Carefully he pushes Jade off, who is leaning against him, and stands up to make a call. He walks out of the dressing room.

"Who are you?" Jade asks Ashton. It strikes me that she is surprisingly energetic for a girl of six at eleven in the evening. "Ashton... Uhm... Juul's boyfriend." He smiles proudly. "And... You're my sister right?" Jade asks. I nod. Then we're family!" She shouts happily to Ashton. Ashton laughs.

Jade is about to say something when Zayn comes back. He sits down on the sofa and gives me my phone back.

"He'll be here in about half an hour..." Zayn mutters. I want to ask him why only then, but I shut up.

"Zayn?" asks Jade softly. Zayn turns to her. "Can I sit on your lap?" She asks, suddenly shy. Zayn smiles and taps his lap, signaling that she can sit down. Jade crawls onto his lap and lies down with her head against his chest. It's a cute sight. "I hear your heart..." Says Jade. Zayn smiles. "Thank goodness." He replies. "Yes, thankfully!" Answers Jade.

"How did you like the performance?" Ashton asks Jade. A smile appears on her face. "Super fun! You can drum well!" Ashton bursts into laughter. I laugh along with him.

"Is daddy coming to get me like this?" Jade asks after a while. "He'll be here soon." Answers Zayn. "Couple of minutes more." Says Ashton, looking at his mobile. "Then I won't see you guys for a very long time..." Jade pulls a pout. "Yes you will! We're going to call lots of times and we'll come by again." Zayn promises her. He's so sweet! "And then we'll play drums together!" Says Ashton with a smile. Jade smiles again.

There is a knock at the door. A large, muscular man enters. "Someone is looking for you, Zayn. The father of one Jade..." He says in a heavy voice. "Let him in..." Mutters Zayn.

Not even a few seconds later, my father enters. Ashton and I stand up. Zayn lifts Jade up and stands up as well. Jade is tired, I can tell.

"There's my angel!" Jade looks up and smiles. Zayn lets go of her and Jade walks over to my father. She hugs him. "Why do I never see Zayn, Juul and Ashton? They are family and very sweet!" Asks Jade. My dad laughs. "I hope you get to see them more often, dear..." My dad walks towards us. He looks at Ashton for a moment. He wants to say something, but Zayn is ahead of him. "e have a very special sister. She's super sweet and spontaneous. Please take good care of her. Don't do the same as you did to us..." He says seriously. "Will do Zayn." Answers 'dad' seriously.

"Maybe see you in the future... I mean, I can't say goodbye to her yet.... And maybe I'll want to get in touch with you.... I don't know." Sighs Zayn. My father nods " Hopefully I will.... I'm sorry, I have to go. Simone is waiting in the car... Maybe see you in the future..." He smiles and walks over to Jade. When he reaches the door, he turns around.

"Juul, you have a nice boyfriend with a great talent..." I start to blush, so does Ashton. Then they walk away. Jade is still waving.

"What a day..." Sighs Zayn. "You can say that." Mutters Ashton. 

1119 words

Don't forget to vote