31

I'm scared of my own action. I want to stop, I mean Ashton kisses back! For a second I wonder why I'm doing this, I've only known him for a month. But that thought soon disappears. We kiss, and the world seems to stand still. Just him and me, the rest no longer exist. No Tara, no Emma. No screaming fans, nothing. Just Ashton and me.

"OH MY GOD, AWH!" I look up startled. Niall stands a little further away. Gone moment. I blush, luckily it's dark. Ashton shifts his feet uncomfortably. I get up. "Sorry..." I mumble as I pat the sand off my dress. I walk towards the opening between the rocks, past Niall. "Why are you leaving now...?" Niall asks, it annoys me. "Fag on Niall..." I snap. I walk to Zayn. "I'm not feeling well. I'm going to bed." I lie. I don't want him to know what happened. "Okay sorry. It was fun." he answers. I give him a hug and I walk away, away from the party, to another part of Miami Beach.

I walk on a deserted stretch of beach, my creepers in my hands. Party music can be heard in the background. Why did I kiss Ashton? How could I be so stupid? Like he really wanted to.

I secretly hope that Ashton has had a lot to drink, that he will have forgotten everything tomorrow... But that is of course nonsense. I think I've had more than him, and I'm already bad at alcohol.

"Juul!" I turn around. Ashton runs towards me. When he is with me he comes to a stop, panting. "Why did you run away?"

I don't know what to answer. "It was stupid of me." I finally mumble. "I should never have kissed you." I want to walk away, but Ashton puts a hand on my shoulders. "Why not?" He asks. I turn around, wondering if this isn't a dream or a romantic movie. This never happens in real life, why would it happen to me?

"We're good friends, I screwed up. I shouldn't have kissed you. You're the best friend I've ever had, and." Ashton presses his lips to mine, his tongue begging for permission. Now the world has turned around. He's kissing me now! And I, I kiss back.

390 words

Don't forget to vote