27

"JUUL!" I am being shaken. "Juul?" It's Zayn.

"Let me sleep." I snap. "No! Today is the day, bitch! Wake up!" Zayn protests. I turn around grumbling. When I open my eyes, all the boys are there. Luke is holding a guitar. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they scream. I laugh, I almost forgot. Luke plucks the strings and the rest begin to sing.

We have been on the road for a month now. In that month we went to New York, Florida, Los Angeles, Washington, Las Vegas, Texas, Arizona and Kensas. We are now in Miami, the last destination in the US.

In that month I got used to all that flying, traveling and getting up early. I've become good friends with all the boys, at least I think so. I don't know if they like mine, but otherwise they wouldn't be doing this, would they?

Ashton and I became very good friends during that month. We often go for a walk, listen to music or just chill. I'm really happy that I get on well with all the guys.

Sometimes the fans still amaze me... Then you walk through town with one of the guys, hundreds of girls come screaming at you... I've become a lot more famous too. I have 10,000 new followers on twitter and 4,000 on instagram in a month. It's really weird. Sometimes I am even recognized on the street. And I've only been to the US.

"What are you going to do first? Now that you're seventeen?" Ashton asks enthusiastically. I am thinking. "Food...I'm hungry." I get out of bed. "THAT'S MY GIRL!" shouts Niall. I smile. "You must come down with me!" Luke says as he puts his guitar down. "Yes, yes. First a change of clothes." Sus me.

Since I've been on tour with Zayn, I feel a lot happier. Of course I have my insecurities, but with the boys I am accepted. They like me for who I really am. That makes me feel good.

I grab some clothes from my suitcase and change. I do my hair and makeup. I quickly put on my shoes and walk downstairs. When I come downstairs, everyone is already there. There is a cake in the middle. I smile. "SURPRISE!" Say the boys with jazz hands. "yeah, thanks." I smile. "Congratulations sister." Zayn walks up to me and hugs me. I hug him back tightly. "Thank you brother." I say with a big smile on my face.

417 words

Don't forget to vote