93

"They are late... They should have been there an hour ago!" Louis sighs, a little worried. "Next thing you know, they've crashed!" I get up from my seat and start pacing. "Soon they'll be dead, or the plane will have caught fire, or..." "Juul, chil. There's probably nothing bad." Sustains Harry. "There's probably nothing bad?! They're an hour late! An HOUR!" I exclaim. "Maybe they missed a plane?" Says Zayn, trying to get me to stop pacing. "It's a private plane, Zayn. You can't miss it!" I exclaim. I want to start pacing again, but Zayn stops me. "Just stay calm. You're making me nervous!" He sighs. Reluctantly I stand.

"Juul!" I hear the voice behind me call out. The voice I missed so much; the voice of Ashton.

I turn around. Ashton is standing at the end of the reception hall. As soon as he sees me looking, he drops his luggage and runs towards me, just like in a movie, or a TV series where family members haven't seen each other for years. I hold my arms open, Ashton runs into them. I put my arms around him and hug him tight; how I have missed this.

"What an exaggerated thing..." I hear Harry mutter. "I think it's cute..." Liam speaks up for me. I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't care that it's an exaggeration, that it's only been a week since I last saw him. I missed him beyond belief.

Looking over Ashton's shoulder, I see Luke, Calum and Michael walking towards us. Michael is carrying Ashton's luggage. Calum and Luke look on defeated. Mayke is nowhere to be seen.

"Ash, next time bring your luggage!" I hear Michael shout. Laughing, I let go of Ashton. He has a big smile on his face. "Happy new year to you!" Shouts Ashton cheerfully. "You too!" I say. Then I look at Luke and Calum, who are chasing after Michael. They're almost to us. "What's going on?" I whisper to Ashton. "Well, it's like this: M..."

"Juul!" Michael puts down all the luggage and puts his arms around me. "Poor you, just being used as a pack mule!" I laugh. Michael laughs too and lets go of me. "Poor me..." He pulls a pout and walks over to the boys, giving them all a hug and wishing them a happy new year.

"Hey." Says Luke, a little defeated. He puts his arms around me and hugs me briefly. "What's going on with you and Calum?" I ask, a little surprised. They should be just rested.

"Mayke's gone." Sighs Luke. My eyes get big. "What?" I ask, startled. Calum comes over to us, while the rest of the boys are busy talking. "Mayke's gone." Repeats Luke. I sigh " How so?" I ask, still startled. Calum shrugs his shoulders. "We waited an hour for her, but she didn't come. We had given her the right time and we called her a hundred times, but she didn't pick up. At the last minute, her phone was off. Then we just went..." He explains the story I look at him with probably open mouth. "I hope she's okay... She hasn't been doing too well lately." Sighs Luke. "I hope she stays off drugs." Adds Calum.

I look at Wienowa, who is also looking around a bit expectantly. She also notices that Mayke isn't here. The rest don't seem to notice, but what do you expect; Mayke has been hiding for the last two weeks that she's been here

I hear Calum and Luke calling, but I don't listen to them " Wienowa..." I say softly. She has decided not to wear such wide jumpers anymore, because everybody knows that she is pregnant. "Mayke's gone..." I mumble. "Yes, I saw it." Wienowa replies gruffly. "You don't like that? Are you happy about it?" I ask. I know it doesn't make sense, but I want to know. "I do have other things to worry about." Sighs Wienowa. I look at her questioningly." How so?" I ask. "Just as I say." Replies Wienowa.

"Then what is it?" I ask. "Quarrelling with mum. She's back from business and wants me back home, but I want to stay with you..." She explains. "Is the six months over already?" I ask startled, amazed at how fast it goes. "She's back a month early." Sighs Wienowa. "Oh..." Is all I say. Wienowa shrugs her shoulders. "I'll stay with you anyway! You guys are great." She smiles. "Okay guys!" Tonight another Wembley and tomorrow on to Holland!" Louis and Niall shout cheerfully. The boys cheer. "Team 5 directions or Juul and Wienowa is back!" shouts Ashton. I start to laugh. "Where do you get that from?" I ask. "Great imagination." Explains Ashton. I shake my head laughing. Ashton walks up to me and wraps his arms around me. "I'm glad to see you again." He says. "Me too, Ash." I reply. 

826 words

Don't forget to vote