30

Six drinks later I'm still dancing. I can't stand alcohol. I feel lighter in my head.

Ashton stops dancing. "I'm taking a break." He points to the rocks. "I'm coming." We walk to a quiet spot between the rocks. When I sit in the sand, I feel calmer. "Beautiful here." Ashton makes circles in the sand with his hand. "Yes." Then Tara comes back into my head. Sighing, I hide my face in my hands. "What is it?" Ashton asks. I shake my head.

"Is this about that phone call?" he asks, a little unsure. "Yes." I confess. I sit up straight. "Did I ever tell you I was bullied?" I ask. Ashton shrugs. "Vaguely once, but not really." he answers. "I was bullied by Emma, ​​and her 'dog', Tara." I admit. "What a bitch." Ashton reacts angrily. I shrug. "We used to be best friends." I mumble. When I look at Ashton, he looks open-mouthed. "You have to explain that to me, miss Malik."

Actually, I don't want to tell you this, but I do it anyway. I don't know why, maybe because of the alcohol. I take a deep breath and begin to say, "I ended up in high school in late second. Everyone was already friends, everyone except me. Luckily Tara wanted to sit next to me. We became friends, best friends. We did everything together. We always went to town after school, or to her. She didn't come to me, I didn't want her to know Zayn was my brother, not yet. She is and was a directioner all the way." I sigh. Ashton looks at me captivated. I continue: "Then, in the middle of third, Emma came into our class. She had moved from London. She and Tara became friends, we became a group of three. Emma was jealous of the friendship between me and Tara, I could sense it. .. She stoked between me and Tara She started me, without Tara knowing. Tara and Emma grew closer. In the end Tara helped Emma, ​​but she never really bullyed her. I don't think she dared." I notice that my voice is shaking. "That's why I don't dare to trust many people." I still wonder why I'm saying all this to him. "You can trust me." Ashton says uncertainly I look straight into his eyes. I catch myself that I really like them. "Thank you, I do too. I've never actually told anyone this. Even Zayn doesn't know this." I admit. "You can always tell me everything." That's why I don't trust many people." I still wonder why I'm telling him all this. "You can trust me." Ashton says uncertainly. I look straight into his eyes. I catch myself that I think they are very beautiful "Thank you, I do too. I've never actually told anyone this. Even Zayn doesn't know this." I admit. "You can always tell me everything." That's why I don't trust many people." I still wonder why I'm telling him all this. "You can trust me." Ashton says uncertainly. I look straight into his eyes. I catch myself that I think they are very beautiful "Thank you, I do too. I've never actually told anyone this. Even Zayn doesn't know this." I admit. "You can always tell me everything."

"Thank you." He bares his teeth. I get it warm, even though there is a fresh sea breeze. Will it be because of the alcohol?

I keep looking at him, almost staring at him. He looks at me too, now seriously. We look at each other for a long time, without saying anything.

Then I press my lips to his.

613 words

Don't forget to vote