65

"Uhmm... Okay...Sup?" I look at her questioningly, afraid of what is to come. Wienowa smiles and puts her hand on her stomach. "I still have the baby... We were taken to the clinic, when the management was gone, we sat down in the waiting room.... But I couldn't do it, Juul. I couldn't..." She shakes her head wildly. I can't think of an answer at the moment. "We left... Normally you always have a week's reflection time or so, but management had apparently already taken care of everything, assholes... But then we're out of it right now: them happy, us happy!" She says, softly but enthusiastically. I look at her, probably dumbfounded. She's not serious, is she? Wienowa's smile disappears.

"What is it?" She asks. "Wienowa..." I begin. I search for words. "How will you hide THIS later?" I make a 'fat belly' with my hands. "You can't! You know that yourself!" I shout. Then I realise that I am talking much too loudly. "Sorry, no... But your plan is not well thought out." I whisper. "I'll see about that then! By then, that gossip will have blown over long ago and abortion will be impossible." Explains Wienowa. I shake my head. "You're insane..." I mutter. Wienowa shrugs her shoulders. "Whatever, at least the child stays with us." Replies Wienowa. I sigh.

"Shall we... Go and have a drink somewhere? Because if we come back already, it'll be weird." Wienowa asks. I nod. We walk to the lift, no talking.

Going somewhere for a drink' is more difficult than we thought. We are in a closed café, finally... Outside, behind the glass doors, there are maybe a hundred people. In the city we are constantly being recognised and a lot of questions are being asked about the boys, especially about Liam, Zayn and Ashton. Liam and the abortion is the topic of conversation.

We had nowhere to sit, but this cafe, which I can't remember the name of, was kind enough to let us in, even though they were closing.

"Here are your drinks, and cake. You've earned it after all this." I'm startled by the waitress, who suddenly stands next to us. She points to the crowd in front of the café and puts our cake and drinks on the table. "Ah, thank you!" Wienowa smiles at her. The girl smiles kindly. "Pretty stupid to say, but I'm a one direction and 5 seconds of summer fan.... I'm going to their concert here tomorrow." The girl smiles shyly. I smile back. "That's awesome! Maybe I'll see you then. I say, even though I know from experience that won't happen. "Yeah, who knows! By the way... I saw you go on stage, for Ash's birthday and to replace Liam, when he was struggling and all..." The girl looks at Wienowa for a moment. "Really great! And you can really sing beautifully..." She compliments me. "Thank you." I answer happily. It does me good to hear this. "And it's in a magazine. It's in the back, because it's old. It has to go, but can you have it? I mean, it's kind of funny to see yourself..." I nod cheerfully. The girl walks away, to the back of the bar. She grabs something and comes back with two magazines. "Here you go..." She hands them to me. I gratefully accept them. "I'll look at them later, thank you very much..." I reply. I know I'm going to freak out when I see myself in a magazine, even if it's happened before... I don't have the magazine by the way, I would have liked to have had it afterwards.

"You'll have to save them, magazines with yourself. And then in different languages. One Chinese, one Dutch, and of course English..." Wienowa laughs. Even if she is joking, I smile. "Good idea!" I shout. Wienowa and the girl laugh. "Why not come and sit with us?" I ask the girl, who nods shyly. She takes a chair and sits down. "Shall I... Be allowed to have my picture taken with you?" She asks, almost unintelligibly. "Of course!" I shout.

"What's your name anyway?" I ask. "Uhm... Izzy..." Mutters the girl. " "Cool... Nice name." I reply. I take a sip of my coke. Wienowa pushes her fork into her cake. She pulls a strange face, probably because she thinks the fork doesn't go through her cake fast enough.

"You know, it might be a stupid thing to say but.... I really am Wiam shipper. And also a Jashton shipper." Says Izzy. Wienowa smiles at her. "I'm a Wiam shipper too." She says, making Izzy and I laugh. 

780 words

Don't forget to vote