61

*Juul*

*back to the present*

I look at Wienowa in bewilderment. "You are joking?" I ask startled. Wienowa shakes her head wildly, causing tears to fall from her face onto the floor.

"They can't do this!" I exclaim. "What kind of nonsense is this!" I feel myself getting angry. "And what shitty options..." Mutters Mayke. I turn wildly towards har. "Quite!" I exclaim.

Wienowa meanwhile sits with her hands in front of her eyes, her elbows resting on her knees. "I don't want to lose Liam, but neither does the baby..." Sobs Wienowa. "What am I going to do?"

Honestly: I have no idea what I would do if I were in Wienowa's position, or Liam's.

So now, I have no idea what I'm going to reply either...

"Smuggle!" Exclaimed Mayke. Wienowa raises her head. "What?" she asks softly. "Smuggle! Pretend you've had it taken away when you haven't!" I frown. "Yes, nobody sees that, Mayke..." I mutter sarcastically. "You can hide it." Explains Mayke her idea. Wienowa shrugs her shoulders. "I can see it..." Mutters she sadly.

There is a knock at the door. Startled, Wienowa wipes away her tears. I get up to open the door.

"Liam?" My voice sounds surprised as I look at him. He looks bad. His eyes are thick and red. His face is pale and his eyes are dull. "Dude, I uhm.... Just heard what happened. Terrible, they can't make it..." I say uncomfortably. Liam nods. "Bastards..." He mutters. "Can I... Come in?" He looks at me emotionlessly. I nod and take a step aside. Liam walks in and sits down next to Wienowa. He puts an arm around her. I walk closer and sit down on the other bed, next to Mayke, who is also sitting there now.

"We'll figure it out together, beauty. I would never leave you." Liam whispers to Wienowa. He puts his hand on her stomach. "And neither would our baby. It's ours, they don't have the right to make it disappear..." He presses a kiss on Wienowa's forehead. "I love you, don't forget that..." I hear him say. Wienowa doesn't really react. She keeps staring ahead, as if in a trance.

I feel that we have to leave them alone. I tapped Mayke, who immediately understood what I meant. She shakes her head and gestures something to me, from which I can tell that we're ruining the moment if we get up now, because you can hear hat. I nod and stay put.

"Wienowa, please respond." Begs Liam, running one hand through Wienowa's hair and resting the other on her stomach. "I don't know, Liam. I really don't know anymore." Whispers Wienowa back, her voice broken. It's heartbreaking to see and to hear. I feel so sorry for those two....

"You believe I didn't do it with harry right?" Wienowa asks softly, after a short silence. Liam nods. "I trust you..." He whispers back. Wienowa smiles, just for a moment. Then the smile gives way to a lot of sadness.

"I'm scared, Liam. I don't want to give up our baby, but I don't want to lose you..." She bites her piercing. I look at Mayke, who is looking at Wienowa and Liam. With a look full of feelings, so many feelings that I can't place.

Liam brushes away a tuft of hair in Wienowa's ear with his hand. He bends down to her ear. "I don't want you either, and neither does our child. We're going to find a solution, Wienowa, we just have to... There's no other way. I want this, with you. They can't decide what I do with my life..." I hear him say. He pulls Wienowa against him. Wienowa buries her face in his shirt and starts crying. Liam wraps the arm he had on her belly around her. With the other hand, he keeps stroking through her hair. "The one who made up this gossip I will make dead, mors dead." He hisses. I bite my lip. I see that Liam's eyes are shining. I nudge Mayke again, and without playback I dt it's time to go. I get up as gently as possible, Mayke following my example. LIam looks up, I gesture for him to go. He nods, tears streaming down his cheeks.

When I have closed the door behind me, I sigh sadly. Mayke looks at me, her eyes still filled with mixed feelings.

"That was... Fierce..." I say softly. Rough... You could say heartbreaking. The management goes way too far... If the fans would know this, they would not be happy yet.

"I'm going to my own room. Do a goodnight kiss to Ashton, but not really. Because only I'm allowed to." Mutters defeatedly. Mayke nods.

Mayke sleeps with Ashton and Luke in the room. Sometimes Ashton sleeps with me... Not always. I'm not really jealous of Mayke. She keeps it on Luke.

"All right, goodnight..." Mayke walks towards her own room. I do the same. 

834 words

Don't forget to vote