29

"Woah, beauty!" Harry yells as he and Louis enter the room. I am blushing. I'm wearing a black dress, with tights and creepers underneath. "Little black dress just walked into the room. Making headturns can't stop looking at you!" They sing. I'm getting even redder. "Are the party animals ready?" I ask. "Yes, we're coming to pick you up." Louis and Harry walk towards me. "Okay Louis, you the legs and I the arms!"

"What do you mean...?" Suddenly I see something before my eyes. Then I feel myself being lifted up. "Luckily it's across the street. Harry mumbles. "GUYS! Put me down! This is chicken napping!" I can hardly contain my laughter. "We're almost there, princess!" Louis says. I hear the light open.

When I'm finally put down, I quickly pull the thing away from my eyes. When I have sight again, I see all the boys standing. I see decoration: balloons, flags, flares. And of course food and drink.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouts. A happy feeling comes over me. As fast as my creepers come through the sand, I walk up to the boys and hug them one by one.

"And now, PARTY!" Ashton walks like a loose gel to the music and puts on a song. People are screaming, people along the street, ten meters away: fans... "Never mind, they can't go here anyway." Zayn lights a cigarette. Suddenly I feel like it too. It's been quite a while since I last smoked. That was in Las Vegas, Zayn doesn't know about that.

Then my phone rings. "HEY! Music off, someone is calling me!" I yell over the music. It's an unknown number. It can't be Mama anyway; we skyped before dinner. I pick up. "Hey?" I notice that my voice is shaking. "Hey! Congratulations!" I recognize the voice out of thousands. "Uh.. Thank you." I answer anxiously. "Sorry to call, I found your number on the class list and I knew it was your birthday." She says kindly, almost making me throw up. "Haha okay." I try to be friendly. "how are you? On tour with One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer?!" I hear her saying "One Direction" fangirlingly. "Really great!" I answer curtly. "Can't wait to see them live with Emma!"

"Maybe I'll see you then!" It makes me nauseous. How Tara used to hate me, with Emma around, and now she's nice again. "Why didn't you ever tell Zayn was your brother?" she asks doubtfully. "I wanted people to see more in me than 'the sister of'." I mumble. "Oh, okay. I'm going to hang up, it's expensive to call America. Please say hi to the boys." She almost begs. "I will, bye." I hang up confused.

"Who was it?" Asks Ashton, who is also obviously a little confused by what he's overheard. "No one." I answer. "Let's go party!" I say knowing I can't get Tara out of my head.

494 words

Don't forget to vote