69

"I would like to stay here forever!" Calum puts something in his mouth, which I don't know what it is. It looks like a chocolate-covered breadstick, but here in China you can't be sure of anything... We've been here a week now and since then the club has learnt that you shouldn't just taste anything in China.

"What are you eating?" Michael asks, pointing to the box of food. "No idea, but it tastes great!" Calum holds the packet out to Michael, but he shakes his head wildly. "Not since last week..." He mumbles. Luke pulls a dirty face. "I still feel bad for you guys!" Laughs Louis. "It was your own fault." Laughs Mayke. "How could we have known we were eating panda balls!" Laughs Michael. Ashton laughs too. "Mikey! This is really tasty!" Imitates Niall Luke. Luke nudges Niall. "Ouch!" Niall rubs his arm with his hand.

"Why didn't Wienowa and Liam go into town with us anyway?" Harry asks after a while. Because they went to the hospital, not speaking a word of Chinese or something...

"No idea..." I answer. It's hard to lie to Harry, to lie to everyone, but I can't do otherwise. I promised Liam and Wienowa. Or rather to Wienowa, I don't know if Liam knows that I know.

"Strange..." Mutters Calum, as he eats a 'breadstick'. "Maybe they just need some time together, after that hassle..." Ashton mutters. I nod, feeling terrible. I don't want to lie to Ashton, I love him, but I have no choice.

"Don't you have a concert tonight?" I ask, trying to get this subject out of the air. "And don't you have to practice?" Zayn shakes his head. "We're free today!" He shouts happily. "So... We want to do something fun tonight!" Shouts Niall. Why does this kind of thing always go on without me? "What then?" asks Michael. Zayn shrugs. "Just... Something... We don't know yet..." He mumbles. "We could go for sushi..." Mutters Niall, "That's Japanese, Niall..." I laugh. "You as a food expert should know that, right?" Niall sticks out his tongue. "Cal are there any chopsticks?" He then asks. "I'm hungry!" I sigh. Niall remains Niall, "Or or or.... We're going to a dance club!" Exclaims Harry. I laugh. "No, Harry... I don't feel like it..." I object. It's quiet for a while.

"Guys..." Louis breaks the silence. Everyone looks at him, Louis grins. "I do have an idea..."

413 words

Don't forget to vote