67

"China!" I spin around, bumping into a hurried Chinese man. She mumbles irritably in Chinese and then continues walking. Ashton laughs. "He puts his arms around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Guys! Come on! We have to get to the hall!" Zayn yells, pointing at the bus. I sigh, I would love to stay and walk around. China is beautiful.

We arrived this morning, about a couple of hours ago. It was a long journey, and I'm extremely tired.

I take Ashton's hand and walk him to the bus. On the bus, I take a seat in the back. Ashton sits down next to me, but I don't feel like talking. I put in both my earphones and put on Shadow Moses by Bring me the Horizon.

Lately, when I'm with Ashton, I feel bad. Not because I don't like him anymore... That's just the point; I keep thinking that one day this will be over. That he'll soon be on the other side of the world...

I also think a lot about Wienowa, about the baby that is growing inside her. It is now too old for an abortion. Two days ago, Wienowa proudly showed me how her belly was growing, when everyone was at the concert.

I had a tweet from Emma yesterday, after weeks. That she thought Ashton and I were cute together... As if she feels that I am bothered by this.

Ashton suddenly pulls an earpiece out of my ears, startling me. I look at him angrily, I get a worried look back. "What is it with you anyway?" He spins around with the twist of my earpiece. "Why?" I ask irritated. Immediately I feel guilty; he doesn't deserve this....

"Because... You've been acting so down lately..." Ashton strokes my hair with his other hand. "Sorry..." I mumble. I stare in front of me. "I just don't want this to pass..." I say softly. "What?" asks Ashton confused. "Us..." I reply.

"That's not going to happen either! If it were up to me, we'd get married, have kids and live together by the water!" Exclaims Ashton. Zayn and Harry look in our direction. Zayn looks at me with concern, I shake my head.

"You'll be on the other side of the world soon..." I mumble. "Then I'll come live with you!" Ashton gives me a kiss. "No, dork! You have a band!" I exclaim. "Then you come live with us!" Grins Ashton. I grin too.

"If only..." I mutter. "You never know..." Mutters Ashton. He grabs the earpiece and puts it in his ear. "Ah... Sleepwalking... Like!" Sighs he. "I wish Oliver Sykes follewed me..." I mutter. "I can dmen him?" Ashton asks. I wrap my arms around myself. "That would be great!" Shouts I. "Will do as soon as I get wifi!" Answers Ashton cheerfully. He puts an arm around me.

"Babe, don't worry about us, we'll be fine! You're way too special to let go..." Whispers Ashton in my ear. I smile: he is the sweetest person I have ever met. 

518 words

Don't forget to vote