28

"And Juul, what are you going to do today?" Ashton lies on the couch, his head to the floor and his legs against the railing. I lay with my head on his stomach. "Nothing... You have until five o'clock rehearsal." I mumble. "Well, we don't have a concert today!" Ashton sits up, nearly knocking me off the couch. "Who is!" I laugh as I pull myself up on the railing. "Sorry." Ashton think. "Shall we celebrate fissa? Then we invite the boys, we go to the bar." I laugh, more because saying fissa just doesn't fit Ashton. "How do you envision that? Orange party?" I ask teasingly. Ashton smiles too, it's a cute face. "Well, I'm already 18+... How punishable is it to buy alcohol for a minor?" Ashton grins. " Zayn will kill you, I think." I laugh. "It won't be too bad. And otherwise that's okay." Ashton smiles kindly. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I've had that more often lately when he laughs.

Whoa. Stop. I don't feel anything for Ashton, do I? He's a good friend of mine. it will really be my thing to fall in love with Ashton, to ruin everything.

"Hey birthday girl!" I am startled out of my thoughts. Luke, Calum and Michael enter the locker room. "And how were they live?" I ask. "Well great! Such a great private performance. But that Zayn." Teases Michael. I stick my tongue out. "Why didn't you come along?" Calum flops down next to me on the couch. I shrug. "Are they still busy?" Ashton asks. Luke nods. "Last four track, I believe." he explains. I nod thoughtfully.

"Uh guys, I had an idea!" Ashton says enthusiastically. The boys all look his way. "Shall we celebrate Juul's birthday? Then we'll rent the hotel bar!" From all sides sounds 'nice' and 'awesome'. "RANJEPARTY!" shouts Luke. "

"No, Juul is the birthday girl! And to not let Luke be the only one not to drink... That's pathetic." Ashton protests. "Ah, yes dear, I never drink anyway." I mumble. "Today yes." Ashton notes. "So... are we going to do it illegally?" Michael asks with a laugh. "I'm all illegal. They don't call me badass bitch for nothing." Ashton makes a 'westside' sign with his hand. "No one calls you that, Ashton." Answer Michael. I can't stop laughing.

"What about Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry? They're coming too, right?" Luke asks after a while. That's when the boys come in. "Where to?" asks Liam. "Juul's birthday party!" Ashton shouts enthusiastically. "You having a birthday party? You haven't done that in two years!" Zayn shouts in surprise. "His idea..." I point to Ashton.

"didn't you have sweet 16?" Niall asks compassionately. I shrug. "Boy 16 is just a number. I mumble.

"Well." Louis thinks. "If the boys are going to throw a party for you, 17 is the new 16!" He grins. "I think it's an awesome idea!" Harry "Do you have a location?"

"How about the bar?" I laugh. "No... You deserve the best sweat 17 ever!" Answer Niall decidedly. "How about Miami beach?! We'll just rent it out." Harry makes a rainbow gesture. "And then let's get food and drink! And." "Hey, not so fancy! Where do you get that money?" I protest. "Not all of Miami beach... Just part of it."

"Then still." I hold on. "I think it's awesome! We'll arrange that, it'll be fine, sister. A little confidence!" Zayn raises his thumb. "On the condition that you don't drink yourself into a coma." he laughs. I stick my tongue out. "This is going to be fun for them!" shouts Ashton. Maybe he's right, it's gonna be fun.

619 words

Don't forget to vote