35

"So... Wienowa right?" She nods uncomfortably. We're in the locker room. After much grumbling and probably headaches, the boys started rehearsing. Nobody knows about Ashton and me anymore. I'm going to tell Zayn, probably, tonight. I have no idea how he's going to react...

"What's your name?" Wienowa asks, picking up a magazine. "Juul..." I mumble. "Juul? Oh, okay..." I sigh irritated. "Why are you here? Do you know the boys well or something?" she asks further. "I'm Zayn's sister..." I mumble. "Oh cool." she answers dryly and uninterestedly, flipping through her now packed magazine.

I get up. "I'm going to check on the boys." I mumble, so softly I hope she doesn't hear.

I walk out of the dressing room, looking for the concert hall, or whatever you want to call it. 'Heartbreak girl' echoes down the hall. I walk towards the sound, which is getting louder. I hum the song softly.

I get to the door, which is probably where the noise is coming from. I open it and walk inside, so onto the stage...

I walk 'inconspicuously' past Ashton, who is drumming heavily. I can hear Zayn laughing very loudly from across the room. "Juul, you're not a ninja." he laughs. The boys stop playing and before I know it, nine boys and Jack stare at me.

While trying to run off stage, I trip over a cord. I fall sprawled on the floor, making Zayn laugh even louder. "Saddist!" I call to him, still lying on the floor. I hear rapid footsteps and feel a pair of strong arms around me, Ashton's arms. "Are you okay hun?" he asks concerned.

I nod. He helps me up. "Ashton a gentleman?" Calum asks with a laugh. Ashton doesn't respond. When I'm back on my feet, I thank Ashton and walk off the stage as quickly as I can. I sit on the floor next to Louis, Niall and Harry. They look tired. "Did you drink that much?" I ask with a grin. "Nah... I'm just tired. I didn't sleep until four o'clock yesterday." Harry mumbles. "But... We stopped around half past one?" Niall asks in surprise. "I could not sleep." Harry sighs. "Shit life..." I mumble. "Of course."

"And why are you so tired." I ask Louis, who shrugs. "Slept badly." He answers curtly.

"Where is that Wienowa anyway?" Niall asks. "In the locker room, I hope." I answer. "She's hot." grins Harry. I punch him. "I think she's a bit... Well... Different?" Louis runs his hand through his hair. "Guys, come on. You barely know her." I hear Liam say. "So what? We were also allowed to Juul right away." Answer Niall. I smile.

I hear Liam sigh irritated, no one responds. You can hear 'she looks so perfect' in the background.

I turn to the stage, to Ashton. He drums like his life depends on it. He's a bit sweaty, his hair is against his head. It looks great, and sexy.

I can't believe he's my boyfriend.

"And, done! Thank you very much Miami!" Luke yells like there's a very large audience. I start clapping, everyone else joins in. Luka, Calum Michael and Ashton walk off the stage. "And?" Ashton sits down next to me. "Super!" I would like to kiss him, but I dare not. "That sweaty rock look looks good on you." I say smiling. Ashton wipes a strand of hair from his face. "Is it that bad? That sweaty part?" Ashton asks uncertainly. "Nah, it's okay." I laugh. "Where is Wienowa?" Ashton is thrown a bottle of water by Luke.

"Changing room..." I mumble. "Alone?" Calum takes a sip of his water. "With her magazines." I answer.

"Guys, enough chatter. One Direction, stage, now!" Jack laughs, who probably doesn't know we're talking about his niece. Harry, Louis and Niall get up with a sigh. "Here we go again." Niall smiles faintly. "Good luck!" I call after him.

660 words

Don't forget to vote