83

"I'm glad that's over..." I sigh, as I let myself fall wearily onto the bed. Ashton laughs. "It wasn't that bad, was it?" He drops onto the bed next to me. "It wasn't that bad! It was hell..."

Zayn is off with Mum, in turn. Niall is with Liam and Wienowa, so we're alone.

"Didn't think so. Your mum is a sweetheart, just worried." I put my head against Ashton's shoulder.

"I'm sorry I started talking about your dad..." Says Ashton softly. I shrug my shoulders. "It doesn't matter... I had to tell at some point." I reassure him. I feel Ashton nod. It's quiet for a while.

"How do you see your future?" I ask, without thinking about it. I lift my head and look at Ashton. "Just... Kids, music, a house, and of course you..." He gives me a kiss on the neck. I smile, but as soon as I think about the fact that soon he'll be on the other side of the world, he disappears.

"What is it?" Ashton asks worriedly. I sigh sadly. "Well..." I begin. "Now everything is perfect; the tour, friends, you.... But... After England, Europe and Ireland, you'll go back to Australia or LA... Then I'll hardly ever see you again..." I feel a tear running down my cheek. Ashton apparently sees it, because he gently wipes it away. Then he takes my hands and looks at me.

"We'll figure something out about that, babe. I love you, I can't live without you. I'm not going to give you up for a distance..." Says Ashton. I smile through my tears, which continue to flow without really realising it. "If necessary, I'll come live with you." He gives me a kiss on my cheek. "No, silly. You have the band!" I say. He shrugs. "For you, I'd give up everything in a second..." I can hear he's telling the truth.

"Don't give up. Everything will be okay..." He whispers. "Darlin you'll be okay..." I whistle the lyrics to Pierce the Veil. "Beautiful song..." Says Ashton. He lies back down.

"By bands sense we are together..." Says Ashton. I smile at the memory. It's been over half a year now since we ran to each other screaming and fangirling over bands. "We can thank the bands..." Laughs I. Ashton grabs his phone.

"What are you going to do?" I ask. "Just check your twitter..." Mutters Ashton. I grab my phone and bravely look on twitter. Among all the interactions, quite a lot of interactions, I see a tweet from Ashton:

@ashton5sos: @just_juulx @bmthofficial @nirvana @alltimelow @piercetheveil @officialbvb @swstheband thanks!

Smiling I retweet and favourite the tweet. "Weirdo..." Laughs I. Less than ten seconds later I get an interaction from bring me the horizon.

@bmthofficial: @ashton5sos @just_juulx @nirvana @alltimelow @piercetheveil @officialbvb @swstheband for what mate?

i'm starting to laugh harder. I react quickly:

@just_juulx: @bmthofficial for bringing us together

Then I shut down again. "You really are a sucker, Ash..." I laugh. "But still my dork..."

532 words

Don't forget to vote

A shorter chapter sorry about that 

Today my new book comes online, it is called 'My Brother's Best Friend'. I hope you will like it.