48

When we get back to the hotel, it is three o'clock. I go looking for wifi, which I shouldn't have done... When all my messages are loaded, I have 5000 interactions on twitter, 500 on instagram and 50 on facebook! I lock my phone, I'll read it later...

When I get to my hotel room, I see Niall, Louis and Harry on the double bed. They're watching Titanic..." Is it exciting?" I pull them out of their movie. They are startled. "Uhm..." Niall pauses the movie. "How was the shopping?" I start laughing. "Just keep watching it, it's a nice movie. I drop onto the single bed and grab my phone. Titanic continues to play in the background.

I open twitter first and go through the interactions. 2000 new followers! What the fuck! I scroll through the rest of the interactions. Almost all about 'Jashton'. I seemed to pick a few at random:

@KatelynneIrwin: OMG! PLEASE LET JASHTON BE REAL! @just_juulx & @Ashton5sos

@MissHemmings: omfg Jaston is real! Picture?! @just_juulx & @Ashton5sos

Then my eye falls on the Twitter name of the next one. Damn, why do they have to respond to everything?

@JobitchEmma: omg! Suddenly see your old classmate in a magazine. Relationship with hottie @Ashton5sos. Mindfack 0.0 @just_juulx

@kuss_dianna: @jobitchemma @ashton5sos @just_juulx OMG WHAT IS THIS!

Pretenders. I don't feel like reading the rest anymore. I decide to send a general tweet:

@just_juulx: It's true, guys. I'm very happy with him, and proud. @Ashton5sos

Then I quickly scroll through the Instagram messages, all asking about 'Jashton'... I don't feel like looking at Facebook anymore and lock my phone. I stare at the ceiling.

There's a knock on the door. I hear Titanic going on pause. "In!" Sounds Harry's voice. I hear the door open. "Is Juul here?" An uncertain voice, Ashton's voice. I bolt upright. "Yes, I'm here..." I stand up and walk towards him. "Have you seen your twitter?" I nod. "Also the tweets from @yaraparks and @sunblossom?" Who? I shake my head. I must have looked over them. Ashton pulls out his phone and shows his screen:

@yaraparks: bah, @ashton5sos deserves better! I don't like @just_juulx... #nojashton

@sunblossom: @yaraparks @ashton5sos @just_juulx I totally agree, off with Jaston! #nojashton

@yaraparks: we're making #nojashton trending topic! @sunblossom

I look at it with shock. "I... What is this?" I ask startled. "Well, it's part of the job. And it's only two people, don't worry..." Ashton tries to reassure me. I hear he's lying. I click on #nojashton. 3457 messages. A few that think it's bullshit, the rest is hate. "Cunt..." I sigh. "What?" I hear Louis ask. I sigh. "Hate reactions..." I mumble. Ashton puts his hand on my arm. "They're just jealous..." He says. "They are..." When I look back, Harry, Louis and Niall are behind me. I sigh deeply.

"Don't worry about it too much... My ex was threatened with death, it's jealousy." Says Harry. I stare sadly ahead. Does Ashton deserve better?

"Zayn and Perrie have been hated at times too. Look at them!" Tries Niall. Cunt! Zayn! "You don't say this to Zayn! He's always meddling with everything..." I say quickly. The boys nod. "Am I allowed to tweet?" Ashton asks. I nod. Ashton starts typing.

"How is it even possible that they know about you and Ashton? You guys were supposed to wait a week, right?" Louis asks. I shrug. "It was suddenly in a magazine. Someone lied, but it wasn't me..." I explain. "Me neither!" Ashton mutters, while still busy on his phone. "Me neither, I swear!" Niall raises two fingers in the air. Louis and Harry imitate him. "Me neither." They say simultaneously, then look at each other and laugh.

My phone vibrates. I bite my lip. "It's just me " Ashton smiles I grab my mobile: twitter. When I read Ashton's tweet, a smile forms on my face:

@Ashton5sos: 'Jashton' is true! And I'm proud of it! I love @just_juulx so much, I would love it if you would accept her, and do your best to get to know her.

"I love you too!" I fall on his neck. "Don't worry about the hate, baby. You're perfect, they'll come around!" Ashton strokes my hair I hope he's right.

713 words

Don't forget to vote