17

When we come back to 'the sitting area', it is surprisingly dark. It is now seven o'clock and it is already getting light outside, I just noticed. My eyes have to get used to the dark. "Roller shutter things, handy huh?" Niall whispers.

When my eyes get used to the dark, I see that everyone is still asleep, everyone except Harry. He stares at his phone screen with earphones. When he notices us, he grins. He removes an earpiece from his ear. "Did you enjoy it?" he asks teasingly. I want to answer, but Niall beats me to it. "Yeah, those chocolate chip cookies were delicious dude! Too bad you were still asleep. He sticks his tongue out like he's a little kid. I laugh softly. "Fuck you." Harry replied, supposedly serious. "I love you too Niall sits down next to Harry again. "What are you listening to?" he asks curiously. "Not to you, anyway." Harry laughs and he puts his earphones back in. Niall shrugs. "Secretly listens he One Direction." I laugh.

"I'm going to sit next to Zayn again." I say softly when we're finished laughing and gently walk past Louis and Liam who are still sleeping.

When I sit down next to Zayn again, it comes to my mind that maybe millions of girls would kill his animal just to see One Direction sleep. I grin.

I straighten my seat. I don't want to sleep anymore, even though I'm tired. I can't sleep either, I'm afraid. I grab the case that was once my cell phone and which I now call 'da bungy jumper'. The first thing I do is search the internet, which surprisingly there is.

I fire up Instagram to see if Niall hasn't posted the photo, even though I was always with him. I heave a sigh of relief when I see he didn't post the photo.

Then I start twitter. Not much special, just a follow from one @Kuss_Dianne. Wait... @Kuss_Dianne? Dianne... Oh no. We get this again. No way I'm going to follow her back even if it's not her fault what happened. Emma and Tara influenced her, but still...shall I? Nah.. I decide not to follow her back. Instead I tweet:

@just_juulx: On the plane rii NY city bitches.

Then I turn off twitter and search the internet about how long we still have to fly. The answer is disappointing: still five hours to go

When I realize that this will happen more often, I sigh deeply. How am I going to survive this?

**

430 words

Don't forget to vote