53

"Hey!" I walk into the dressing room, where Harry and Louis are sitting. There's no sign of Zayn and Niall. Wienowa cautiously comes up behind me. "Where's the rest?" I ask, looking at the coffee table, there are seven beer bottles on it. Probably the first people sat here. "The boys and Mayke are in town, celebrating Ashton's birthday. Ashton wanted to wait for you, but he didn't get the chance. He made me say he was sorry..." Laughs Louis. I have to laugh too. "Liam just walked away angry. Zayn and Niall are after him..." Sighs Harry irritated. He grabs one of the beer bottles and puts it to his mouth. The smile on my face disappears. "Do you think it's really weird that he left? You really made a shitty comment." Protests Louis, twisting his hand in a bowl of chips. "What did you say?" I ask Harry. Harry shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing special..." He mumbles. "Tell me..." I urge. "You can't, Wienowa's standing there." I look behind me. Wienowa's head turns bright red. Well done, Harry... "Just say it." I persist. "He was wondering if it belonged to someone else." Louis answers for Harry, giving him a scathing look. I look back again, Wienowa cringes. "It's not that, I didn't cheat..." She squeaks. I find it pathetic... "It was just a joke too, only Liam won't come and laugh at it..." Harry shrugs again. Louis sighs irritably.

"I want to go to him..." Says Wienowa hoarsely. She clears her throat. "Do you know where he is?" She asks a little louder. "I think the hotel..." Mutters Louis. "But I'd wait a bit, Zayn and Niall are with him now.

"But I want to go to him. It can't be over, I love him too much..." Says Wienowa in a trembling voice. "At your own risk. Sighs Harry. I look at Wienowa. "I'll take my chances."

"Shall I... I don't dare anymore..." Wienowa stares anxiously at the hotel room door where familiar voices come out: Niall's, Zayn's and mine. "Do now, come on..." I give her a poke. She sighs deeply.

The journey from the arena to the hotel, we said relatively little to each other, but I could tell by everything that Wienowa is nervous...

"Shall I?" I ask. Wienowa nods. I open the room door. When I walk around the corner, Niall, Zayn and Liam are sitting on the double bed. Liam's eyes sparkle. Wienowa stays standing at the door, scared.

The boys look back, startled. Zayn makes an almost inconspicuous gesture, which he often does when I have to leave, or as he puts it: 'when I have to fuck off because it's none of my business'. Still, I stand my ground. Zayn makes the gesture more clear, which consists of moving his head towards the door and making a serious face. Still I stand. Zayn makes the gesture even clearer now. "I can see that you do, I'm just not leaving..." I try my best not to laugh because Zayn looks like an idiot. "Juul... We're in an important conversation..." Insists Niall to his friend. "And I have someone here with me who is coming to join the conversation, because she's part of it..." I answer calmly.

I beckon Wienowa, who shakes her head fearfully. I sigh. I walk to the door and want to drag her around the corner. Just before the wall stops, I think about it. That will look weird, Wienowa can't take it... I stop pulling and give her a push, which makes her uncomfortable with the boys. She barely keeps her balance... That looks stupid too... I stand next to her.

"Wienowa..." Says Liam hoarsely. "I..."

"No, please Liam, don't make it out! I love you too much! I can't help it if I'm pregnant, otherwise I'll have it removed. Or yes, I don't want to, but for you I would do it!" rattles Wienowa incessantly. She even has to catch her breath. "I don't want to break up... I do want to say that I am sorry. I reacted unreasonably, but I couldn't see past it. I don't want a child yet, but it's happened. We shouldn't have it taken away, maybe it's just fate..." Liam says softly, making Wienowa blush.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Asks Liam, "A month and a half..." Mutters Wienowa. "Then we could make it, the end of the tour I mean. Which ends in seven months..." Liam stands up. He grabs Wienowa's hands. "I find it hard to turn the knob, but I'll promise you: when the little one is here, I'd be a super-daddy. I would love it and love him or her..." Wienowa smiles, so do I. I don't know why, it's just... So cute!

"You're a sweetheart." Wienowa presses a kiss on his lips. I look at Niall and Zayn. Niall laughs his teeth out, Zayn smiles. "Just..." Liam sighs. "The press..."

"Don't need to know yet. You can't see any of it right now, so it's still possible to hide it..." Wienowa interrupts him. "Everything is gonna be alright baby." Liam takes Wienowa with him, probably to their own room. "I promise..."

874 words

Don't forget to vote

Merry Christmas everyone