39

"Finally in the hotel!" Zayn drops onto the bed. I put my bags down. "It wasn't that bad!" I laugh. "Didn't... Pretty... Not too bad? Seriously Juul, we've been walking in shop, out shop." Laughs Zayn. "Yes, but the result is great! And admit it: You're happy with your new shirt and shoes too!" I defend myself. "Yes, I am. But I'm exhausted now."

The boys were given the day off. Zayn and I have been shopping since half past eleven. It's half past six now, oops...

"We missed dinner." I mutter. "So what? We ate in town. Best food ever." Zayn throws his hands in the air and then lowers them. "Shall we go to the rest of the guys like this? I think they're swimming now. There's a terrace there." I ask. I look forward to seeing Ashton in his swimming trunks. "Uhm. Yeah is good. Wait, I'm enjoying his seconds of peace!" I laugh. "Asshole!" Zayn raises his middle finger laughing.

"Have you skyped with mum yet?" Zayn asks, standing up with difficulty. "Not yet." Mutters I. "Then do!" I sigh. "If Ashton's there..." I reply. "You will, won't you? Mum's going to love it!" Zayn stretches. "Yes, yes. Come! I grab Zayn's hand and pull him along. "I can walk by myself though!" He pulls his hand free, laughing. We walk on together. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Zayn asks, dragging me to the stairs. "Why the stairs?" Laughs I. "And with what?"

"With us. With the tour..." Mutters Zayn. I nod. "I feel great because of you guys! You guys make me feel like I'm worth something..." I admit. Zayn smiles. "Yeah but... You act happy one minute and distant the next. I don't get that." Zayn stops walking. I stop too. I want to tell him about Tara, Emma and Dianne. But I don't say anything. I don't want to worry him. "Sorry, that's how I am..." I answer. I don't know what else to say. "That's not you." Sighs Zayn. I shrug and quickly decide to start talking about something else. "Do you mind that there is an age difference between me and Ashton?" I ask, as I start walking. "No. Why should I? You guys are cute together!" Zayn walks up behind me. "Because he's almost 20 already, and I'm only 17..." I open the door to the stairwell. "I think 17 is pretty old already.... And besides: you guys are too perfect together to look at two and a half years!" I hear people laughing, we approach the pool. I smile. "Thank you brother!" I put an arm around me, a little shaky we walk out. "Have you been drinking?" shouts Niall teasingly. "No. She's hanging on me!" Zayn pushes me away laughing. I search the grounds for Ashton. Niall, Liam, Wienowa and Louis are sitting at the edge of the pool.

Harry stands with a mobile in his hands, as if he wants to take a picture. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I hear someone scream. Less than two seconds later Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum come running in hand in hand. They jump into the water exaggeratedly. I start laughing. Less than three seconds later Ashton comes up. He brushes a strand of hair from his face. I feel a tingling in my stomach.

"It's on!" Harry waves the mobile. The boys come out of the water. Ashton picks up his phone. "Thank you Harry!" Ashton comes running towards me. He wants to give me a hug. "Don't do it sucker! You're soaking wet!" I laugh. "That's why!" Ashton grins and hugs me tightly. I scream. "Cunt Ashton!" I scream. Ashton gives me a kiss. "Love you too!" He laughs. Then he lets go of me and calls the boys. I notice that Ashton has a six pack. "You look so perfect standing there in your Australian beautiful swim.... wear?" I sing. Ashton sticks out his tongue. Then he shows the boys the video. "Oh! Skills!" Laughs Calum, "Look at me! My jump is masterful!" Yells Luke enthusiastically. "Haha we look like we escaped from high school musical!" Michael laughs. "Our jump is really awesome! We're holding hands really tough!" Laughs Ashton. "You have a normal boyfriend..." Laughs Zayn. "A normal brother too! So he fits in with the family." I tease. 

728 words

Don't forget to vote