88

When I get to Liam's hotel room, Harry is at the door. "Do I pass?" I ask hastily. Harry looks at me, bored. Then he stands right in front of the door and grins. "No."

"Harry fuck off. I have to get past." I snarl. Harry shakes his head, continuing to grin. "If you're not careful I'll slap that grin off your face." I growl. Harry laughs. "Watch out, we have a badass over there!" He laughs.

"Harry, I need Liam now..." I say quietly. "Why?" Asks Harry. "Because I need him." I reply. "Why?" Jesus, I don't have time for this...

"Harry." I raise my voice. "If you don't move out of the way soon, Mayke will never experience tomorrow again!" Harry looks at me in surprise. "What kind of threat is that?" Harry asks. Shall I say it? "Wienowa's threat. She's threatening Mayke with a knife." I answer nervously. Harry's eyes get big. "Are you joking?" I shake my head.

"Why are you just saying that now? We have to get to them now!" I can hear the panic in Harry's voice. "You mean Liam and me?" I ask. Harry shakes his head. "Liam's in the shower." Answer Harry. Cunt...

"You go with him then. We have no time to lose." I felt panic take over my body again. I grab Harry's hand and pull him along.

When we get to Mayke's room, I hear shouting from both Wienowa and Luke. Mayke can't be heard. Will she...

"Let me, Luke, let me fucking finish her!" Screams Wienowa. "Wienonwa, please, come to yourself!" Says Luke.

I throw open the door. The first thing I do is look for Mayke, who is sitting in a corner on the floor. She is huddled up and has her hands in front of her ears. It's a horrible sight.

Harry runs past me to Wienowa and grabs her other arm. "Leave me alone!" Yells Wienowa panickingly. "She's ruining everything!" She tries to untie herself, her knife swinging back and forth. I'm afraid she might hit Luke, who's holding her arm with the knife. Luke, oh god, please watch out.

"What's going on here!" Behind me, in the doorway, is Liam, wearing only pants. "I heard screaming and.... Wienowa!" He runs past me to Wienowa, who is trying with all her might to break free from the grip of Luke and Harry. I walk slowly towards them. Liam stands in front of her. "Wienowa?" To my surprise, Wienowa calms down a little. "Give me that knife..." Wienowa shakes her head. "Wienowa, I don't know what all this is, but give me that knife, now." Liam holds out his hand and nods to Luke, who gently releases her arm. Wienowa, much to everyone's surprise, hands him the knife. "Good boy..." Whispers Liam. He puts the knife on the TV cabinet, which stands behind him.

"What's going on?" Wienowa looks at him. Then she starts crying, suddenly. Harry lets go of her other arm. Liam wraps his arms around Wienowa. It is heartbreaking to see.

I look at Mayke, who is still sitting in a corner on the floor. She hasn't reacted to the whole situation. I am worried about her.

"Come, let's go to our room. Then you can calm down and tell me what's going on..." Liam gently pushes Wienowa away from him and gives her a kiss on her head. Then they walk away together. 

572 words

Don't forget to vote