60

*Wienowa*

Flashback

"Come in, I've been expecting you." the unknown man stepped aside and let me in. Liam and Harry gave me looks, confused looks.

I sat down in the empty chair next to Liam. The strange man sat down behind the desk. There was an awkward silence. Liam leaned toward me. "Did you do it with Harry?" he hissed. I didn't get a chance to answer. "Okay, Wienowa. I'm Laurens, part of the management of One Direction." The man held out his hand, I took it.

"Shall I tell you why you are here?" Laurens asked. I nodded, I wanted to hear it from him myself. "There's a gossip going on, a gossip that you're pregnant..." he began. "That's true." I answered. I hoped I could go, I found the man scary... "Okay... There's still some gossip..." Laurens shifted his position, as if he wanted to build up the tension. "That you're pregnant, from an affair with Harry..." he said. Even though I knew it, it still shocked me. "Is that true?" asked Liam. He looked at me, his eyes expressing confusion. "No of course not!" I reassured him. I stroked his cheek. "I would never do such a thing, I love you way too much!"

"And I would never do it with your girlfriend, you are my best friend!" Harry stood up for himself. It was quiet again. Lauren sighed.

"Anyway... I want to get this gossip out of the air. This is causing a lot of unrest in the Directions. So I want to give Liam two choices..." Liam and Harry looked at each other, as if they knew what was coming . I swallowed, I was nervous. I never thought it would get this bad.

"Okay, Liam... Option one: you dump Wienowa, and Wienowa won't go on tour anymore." Laurens started. My eyes widened, and I looked at Liam, startled. He looked at me scared, afraid of option two. "Option two: you stay together..."

"Option two." Liam interrupted him. I smiled. "But... Wienowa has the child taken away and tells the world she was never pregnant..." I felt tears prick my eyes, I remember exactly what I thought then: I thought it was unfair, they coded it don't make!

"Can't I get out of One Direction? Forever if necessary." Liam tried. "You can't do this, Laurens." Harry said, who had been silent for a while.

"I'm sorry guys. There's no other way. I'll give you a week to think. If you choose option two... How long have you been pregnant Wienowa?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Two and a half months..." I said, almost unintelligibly. "Then we're just in time. Good luck, Liam... Make the right choice..." Laurens got up to let us out. This was it, the conversation. The three of us walked out, and as soon as we got out, we started crying... All three.

486 words

Don't forget to vote