58

As soon as we get up, we are welcomed with deafening screams. I swallow, what a people... "HELLO!" Louis yells through the microphone, making people scream even louder. "Before we sing, we need to say something sorry..." Zayn yells. It immediately goes quiet. "Liam is completely ill... Nothing serious, the flu or something..." Niall sighs. The hall fills with 'Awhh's'. "But...We have a replacement for you. Maybe you already saw it: my super sister: JUUl" Zayn shouts cheerfully. There's a scream, it gives me confidence. I look around the room. "Hey! I'm sorry Liam isn't here, but I'm going to try and take over as best I can!" I say through the microphone. "Do you agree?" asks Harry. I for a lot of 'YES'

"Before we start with little things, I want to ask you something..." Harry suddenly says. We're about half way through the setlist, and despite my fears, hopefully it's going to be okay... At least I haven't heard anyone complain about it yet. They cheer for it, including my solos... Or yes, Liam's solos.

In addition, Zayn whispers after every song that it was good and clean, just like Harry by the way. "What would you think... If we make little things a duet?" I turn to Harry questioningly. "Between Zayn and Juul!" The whole stadium starts to cheer. "No way." I whisper to him. "Just do... That's awesome!" He whispers back. "Dude, who says we want that?" Zayn laughs into the microphone. "Ah! Come on! That's fun isn't it?" Cheers Louis. "Zayn and Juul! Zayn and Juul!" shouts Niall. The rest of the room starts to shout. "Zayn and Jules!" shouts Niall. Zayn laughs. "Only if Juul agrees. Then I think everything is fine!" Everyone starts to cheer. "Julia, Julia, Julia!" The boys shout, the hall imitates them. I sigh, I feel like I have no choice. "Okay..." I laugh then. Zayn comes and stands next to me. The stadium starts to scream. "You don't have to..." Zayn whispers in my ear. I shrug. "I'm busy right now. I'm going to conquer my fear..." I say softly. I take his hand "Let's go for it!" exclaims Zayn. Niall plays the beginning of 'little things'. "We didn't practice at all!" I whisper in a slight panic. "Who does what.

"For the part? And the choruses together. You know who's singing what, don't you?" Zayn whispers back. "I'll start..." He squeezes my hand.

The intro of 'little things' is almost finished. Zayn takes a deep breath, I imitate him. Then he starts to sing.

"Your hands fits in mine, lite it's made just for me." I squeeze his hand. I'm nervous... I've been singing Liam's solos all the time, but I'm still nervous. "But bear this in mine, it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks." Oh my God! It's almost my turn! I squeeze Zayn's hand. "And it all makes sense to me..."

Then I start to sing. I sing the lyrics, and hope I don't forget anything. That doesn't happen, the audience cheers! It works! The flashlights on the mobile phones turn on, the arena is lit up, with thousands of lights. People film, people take pictures. Normally I wouldn't want that, but now I allow it. I will probably see this often.

I sing a song, a duet with my brother. It feels great; no one can take me away now.

593 words

Don't forget to vote

OMG 300 EYES! THANK YOU SO MUCH

I hope you like it so far