12

There is a deathly silence, which is quickly broken by Emma: "HA! Don't make me laugh!" She laughs meanly, just nauseating. I walk towards the door, 22 glances at the target. I open the door, there's Zayn, miraculously without people. "Ready?" I say softly. He nods. I walk in, followed by Zayn. Almost the whole class screams, but I don't pay attention. I only pay attention to the faces of Emma and Tara, who look at me in bewilderment. I've been waiting all this time for this, and I have to say: it feels good! Very well in fact.

After this day, I'm glad I'm finally home. With the image of stunned Emma and Tara burned into my retina, I stare out the window. This day was my best in months.

There is a knock on my door, a cheerful Zayn enters. "Sup?" He sits down next to me on the wide windowsill. "Super." I smile. "Best day in months!" I'll add. "I looked around, I knew almost immediately who those bitches were." Zayn laughs. "They're coming to the concert next year." I laugh too.

When we're done laughing, Zayn looks at me seriously. "Have you started packing yet?" He asks, very randomly. "Uhm, no. I have no idea what to pack for a year..."

"No, crazy! You're not going to pack for a year! You're like washing machines and shops." I give him and push. "What money? Yours?" Zayn shrugs. "For example." He opens the ram bitch and takes out a pack of cigarettes.

"I find it scary." I admit softly as I watch Zayn lights a cigarette. "I don't know them at all, not well."

"Don't worry, they're really nice, you know them, right?"

"After seeing each other a few times you don't know each other Zayn, not well." Zayn sighs. "You'll see that it's not that bad." He reassures me. I smile and lean my head against the wall. it's quiet for a while. It's actually nice, the silence.

After a while, the silence is broken by the sound of Zayn's telephone. Zayn sighs and takes his phone from his pocket. He looks at the screen, types something back, then mumbles something. Then he gets up. "The boys, unexpected evening rehearsal." he sighs. "Sorry." I shake my head. "Don't worry, you already made my day." He smiles and then walks out of my room. "Have fun and good luck!" I still call after him.

**

414 words

Don't forget to vote