20

I'm finally back on a normal bed! It feels great to have the space to lie normally again.

After landing in New York we were met by about twenty bodyguards! I have never seen so many wardrobes in one place! Completely surprised I went to the limo, on the way the boys were pointed and screamed. It never occurred to me that the boys, wherever they are, can never walk around without being recognized.

I would really hate that, but I know the boys are used to it. In addition, they love their fans. They would have preferred to have their picture taken with everyone, where we had to go.

It is now half past five in half an hour we are going to eat, in a separate room with 5 Seconds Of Summer. I haven't met them yet.

I'm in a room with Zayn and Niall. I in the single and their in the double. I couldn't say it looks cute, but it sure is cute. They are both sleeping.

It's kind of Zayn and Niall that they sacrificed themselves and sleep in a bed together so I have space. She did it on the condition that we switch if we are in another city.

I just woke up from a weird dream. In the dream, Zayn was not my brother, but Emma's brother. I was a fangirl and Emma made it clear every day that Zayn was her brother, right to my face. She took it from me, just like she took everything from me.

Then my phone vibrates. I have a whatsapp from mom:

Mom: Hey sweetie. Are you there yet? How was the journey? Kiss, mom.

I smile. I type back a message in which I briefly tell how it went and that we can skype soon.

There is a knock on the door. It takes a while before I have the will to get up. I walk to the door and open it: there are Harry, Louis and Liam. "Are those two still sleeping?" Harry laughs as he walks into the room. He looks at the sleeping boys. "Aww!" he grins. Liam and Louis also enter. "Who's the job of bringing these guys out of their dreams?" asks Harry. Nobody answers. "I'm not going to do it again! Dangerous!"

"I will do it." Louis sacrifices himself. Liam pats him on the back and steps back, as if Louis is going to feed tigers. Harry does the same. Louis walks to the side where Niall sleeps. He gives Niall a push. "Niall, let's eat soon!" He pokes it again. "Haa! Hey Niall, good morning! We're going to eat in fifteen minutes." Louis rattles happily as Niall opens his eyes. Niall stretches. "So, that's one." Louis walks to the other side of the bed. I watch in fascination, as do the rest of the boys.

As Louis wakes Zayn, I'm reminded of a story Zayn once told. He told me that Louis, Liam and Niall once sang Harry and Zayn awake. I laughed my ass off at the story. Partly on Zayn's head as he told the story.

Zayn is awake quite quickly this time, I notice. He sits up and stretches. "I'm going to the dining room already." I mumble as I walk to the door. "Do you have the pass? Otherwise you can't enter the dining room?" Louis asks. I hold up a pass and walk out of the room. "We'll see you in fifteen minutes!" Harry still calls after me.

**

598 words

Don't forget to vote

OMG really almost the 100 eyes