33

"Juul? Juul?" I am tapped on the shoulder. My head is pounding. "Hmm?" I pull the blanket over my head. "Wake up..." The blanket is pulled off me. I let out a scream." Leave me alone!" I sigh. "No! It's nine o'clock, rehearsals start in an hour. "It's about time you got out of bed." I open my eyes, my head is pounding worse. It makes me sick. Zayn stares in front of me. "Niall doesn't want to get out of bed, not even for food." Zayn sits on the bed sighing. "Then he has a bad hangover." I mumble. "Yeah." Zayn looks towards Niall's bed. He is under his blanket. " He does have a concert tonight. That's why I only had two beers.

"You do Zayn, you do." I laugh. Zayn sticks out his tongue. "Are you coming out? Let's eat soon!" Zayn stands up. "I do not need." I sigh. "Eat anyway." Hold on to Zayn. I sigh again. "I'll be ready in half an hour." "Great! I'm waking up sleeping beauty!"

Half an hour later Niall and I are walking like zombies after a too cheerful Zayn. "This feeling sucks." Sigh Niall. "I know, I know." I answer. "But it was worth it." Niall mumbles. Then he looks at me with a grin. "What about you and Ashton?" I look at him startled. "Shit! I'll see that again in a moment!" Is I. "Haha! Poor you!" Niall laughs loudly. "Not so hard, moron." I poke him.

We approach the breakfast room. I walk in a little nervous. Everyone is already there. Liam, Calum and Michael are amazingly cheerful. The rest stare blankly ahead.

I grab a smooth fresh gravy and sit down next to my brother, I don't dare to look at Ashton. "Tomorrow..." I mumble. I hear some 'hmm's' and sighs. "Your headache too I hear?" I take a sip of juice. "You can say that, yes..." Harry sighs. "And a show tonight." murmurs Louis. Harry sighs deeply. "Own fault." laughs Liam.

"Have you nothing to eat?" Zayn asks. "Not hungry..." I mumble. "You must eat." Zayn insists. I sigh irritated. "Come on..." I stand up and walk towards the buffet, my eyes dully towards the floor. Then I bump into something. Two strong arms catch me: Ashton's arms. "Oh sorry." I feel myself turning red. "Does not matter." Ashton immediately scratches his head. "Uhm...Yes..." I walk towards the buffet and grab a sandwich. Ashton follows me. "Would you like to come with me for a moment?" he asks, unsure and uneasy. "Uhm... Okay..." I answer in a trembling voice. I follow him, I leave my sandwich behind. "What are you going to do?" Zayn calls after me. "Just get my phone!" I lie.

In the hallway I lean uncomfortably against the wall. "Just about yesterday." Ashton shifts his feet awkwardly. "Sorry about that... I don't know about you, but I had too much to drink." I try. He doesn't need to know that I secretly like him. "I...Uhm..." Ashton blushes. "I ruined the whole friendship, didn't I?" I ask, slightly panicked. "No! No of course not! I just want you to know..." Ashton starts to blush. "That I did wear that, but not too much...I think I might like you." He looks at the ground. I don't know what to say. Ashton. Like me?

566 words

Don't forget to vote