92

"Presents!" Niall claps his hands happily when he sees all the presents and poems under the Christmas tree. Louis laughs. "Shouldn't we sing something first? A Christmas song or something?" He asks. "No, I did enough of that yesterday!" Yells Harry. He takes the bowls of Christmas wreaths, chocolate, crisps and doughnuts from the table and puts them on the floor. "What are you doing?" Laughs Perrie. Harry sits down on the floor and grabs the Christmas chocolate. "Sitting on the floor and starting a circle." He answers with his mouth full. Louis sits down next to him. "We'll make a circle of..."

"No, don't sing it!" Zayn interrupts his chanting as he sits down next to Louis. Niall drops down next to him, laughing. "Come on guys, circle!" He shouts.

Less than a minute later we are all sitting in a circle. I'm sitting between Wienowa and Niall. Wienowa cuddles up with Liam, which makes me start missing Ashton again. It's strange: at first I saw him every day and now I haven't seen him for three days. I sigh, I can't wait to see him again.

I grab my mobile, to check if I have a new message. Before I have started it up, my phone is taken away by Zayn, who is bending over Niall. "No phone. That's not cozy." He snatches it away. "Maybe Ashton had texted me!" Shouts I irritated. "Ashton is with his friends now too." Zayn wants to put my phone on the table, but can't get up because Perrie is sitting on his lap. He puts it in his pocket. "Killjoy." I mumble.

I look at Harry, who is about to say something. "Shall we play dice or?" Liam shakes his head. "That's so standard. We draw lots! If you draw someone's name, they get to pick up a surprise. If you draw your own name, you have to sing a song!" Wienowa starts laughing. "Good idea." She laughs.

I have not seen her smile for a fortnight. She must be happy that Mayke is gone.

When Harry has made lots, Louis can draw one. He draws Perrie, who happily stands up and picks a random surprise. "Zaynie!" She shouts. She gives the package and the poem to Zayn. Then she sits down between Zayn and Niall. "Do read it out loud!" Liam calls out. Zayn laughs and clears his throat.

"Dear Zayn,

I'm not good at this sort of thing,

I'm better at singing.

But I must say that I trust you

And, as stupid as it sounds, I love you.

a tip: pizza, pancakes and nandos"

Zayn's gaze shoots to Niall, "Niall?" Niall grins. Zayn laughs. "I love you too Nialler!" He says. Niall claps his hands. "Open it!" Zayn laughingly rips the paper off his package. "Wow Niall..." He laughs. Niall grins. "One..." He holds it up. "Picture frame!" He shouts. Inside the picture frame is a picture of the boys as they sing. The picture is from this tour. "Cute!" I shout. Zayn laughs. "That's going on my nightstand." He says.

"Now Zayn gets to pick a ticket!" Yells Louis. Zayn takes a ticket. "Juul!" I stand up sighing. Very cliche I pick up my self 'made' surprise. "Liam!" I yell. I can't wait for him to see it, I'm so nervous. I'm scared he won't like it, or will take it the wrong way.

Liam opens his poem and starts to read:

"Dear Liam,

Actually, I haven't known you very long, but it feels like years.

I don't want to let you go.

You and Wienowa are so cute together,

There's gonna be a baby, a little lady

Another tip, about who I am:

I'm a metal fan."

Liam's eyes go round the circle, but then stop at me. "Juul... Right?" I nod. Liam smiles. "It's not a bad thing..." I say softly. "Here we go." He laughs. He takes the paper off. As soon as he sees what's inside, he's quiet. I know what he sees: a white bodysuit with 'Daddy girl' on it. I try to read his facial expression, which is difficult. It is quiet for a while.

Then Liam looks at me. He has a big smile on his face. "It's beautiful!" He shouts. He shows it to Wienowa. She smiles. "Beautiful!" She exclaims, putting her hands on her full belly. "Thank you Juul!" He crawls to me and hugs me. I smile.

"Juul! Last best! Here's yours!" Zayn shouts, handing me a package. We've had everyone by now, so I know who has me: Harry.

I clear my throat and start reading:

"Dear Juul,

When I met you at the beginning of the year, I didn't really know who you were.

I only knew you from the positive emails I read.

The messages are certainly true.

We are having a very good year so far.

You really are a super friend!

X"

"You already know he's mine!" Sighs Harry. I laugh. "Sweet! You're a super friend too!" I reply. I open my present. What comes out is very special: the first present is a necklace, the second is a DVD. On the cover it says: 'Juul Direction. Juul's performances! There's a big picture of the arena, when I had to fill in. There's also a little picture of me on Father's Day. "Wow..." I say softly. "Just don't tell Ashton that you got that necklace from me!" Laughs Harry. I look at him. "This is really cool!" I shout. Harry smiles. "They had the whole concert filmed. I'm really glad I was able to get that." I put it down next to me and slide over to Harry. I hug him. "Thanks!" I say. You're welcome." Says Harry softly.

"Shall we watch him!" Asks Louis cheerfully. "Yes!" Calls Niall, "Okay, let's do that then!" Calls Perrie cheerfully. She stands up. "I'll get more chips!"

973 words

Don't forget to vote