43

"Finished at last!" Zayn drops onto the sofa sighing. "Was a cool concert though! Australia is top!" Harry smiles. "I know." Calum grins. I have to laugh.

I've been talking to Wienowa throughout the concert, in the dressing room. We talked about our fathers, I came to understand her better.... And she me.

"Guys, we're missing someone...." Michael looks around. "Everyone is here... Everyone except Luke." He mutters. "Where did he go then?" Asks Louis. "No idea... Different dressing room maybe?" Answers Michael. "Well cozy..." Mutters Niall sarcastically.

Ashton stands up. "I'm going to get him!" I get up too. "I'm coming with you!" We then walk out of the dressing room.

Ashton opens the door of the other dressing room, which reads '5 seconds of summer'. As soon as the door is open, I see something I wish I'd never seen... Luke is lying, half naked, on the sofa. Underneath him is a girl, also half naked. They are kissing... I bite my lip to hold back my laughter.

Luke looks up, startled. "Shit! Ash, can't you knock or something!" He hisses startled. His cheeks turn red. "Uhm... Sorry... Go on with... Whatever you guys are going to do." Mutters Ashton uncomfortably. He quickly closes the door.

"That wasn't awkward at all..." Says he sarcastically. I start laughing. "Poor Luke. He's already one of the youngest and then he gets caught with a girl too!" I laugh. "Well..." Ashton laughs now too. "But shall we go back soon? I don't need to hear this!" He laughs. We walk back together to the other dressing room.

"Wasn't Luke there?" Wienowa asks. She sits on Liam's lap. "He was... Busy?" Answers Ashton. "Doing what? What the fuck are you talking about?" Laughs Michael. Ashton and I look at each other. I have to laugh when I see Luke's shocked face again. Ashton laughs too. "What?" laughs Zayn. "Luke is doing it with a fan..." Laughs I. "Seriously?" Laughs Harry. "Harry boy, you shouldn't say anything!" Laughs Liam, "I haven't done it with fans in a long time." Mutters Harry offended. Everyone laughs. "Is she pretty?" Asks Harry, when everyone has laughed. I laugh again. "Do I know, I mostly saw Luke and his bare upper body." Laughs I. "He has a good upper body." "Hello." Laughs Ashton, with slight jealousy in his voice. "Nothing beats your upper body..." I reassure him. I give him a kiss. "How do you know?" Teases Wienowa. "That's information that stays within the bedrooms." I laugh hard at my own joke. Ashton laughs too. When I see Zayn's bewildered face, I quickly shake my head. "I saw him in swimming trunks then." Suspends I. "Yeah, yeah..." Laughs Niall, "Niall, come on.... We share a room..." Laughs I.

"If Ashton and Juul... I don't need to know all that..." Laughs Zayn. "Just like Juul doesn't need to know what you and Perrie do..." Laughs Louis. "Exactly!" Zayn nods. "Guys stop, different subject!" Laughs Liam "Why, is it sensitive with you?" Asks Harry. He laughs. "It's been enough." Laughs Calum, who hasn't said anything the whole time. "Different subject."

There is a knock at the door. It is now a quarter of an hour later and we are talking about the concert. "In!" Calls Ashton. Luke sticks his head around the corner. He's bright red. Immediately it's quiet. "Ash, can you come here for a minute?" He asks uncertainly. I look at him with sympathy. "Sure!" Ashton gets up and walks out the door. Then the door closes.

"Poor thing..." Laughs HARRY. "He obviously thinks we all mind..." Says Louis. "I don't blame him or anything either... He's the youngest, except for Juul..." Responds Zayn. "And he doesn't know that Harry is worse..." Laughs Niall, "Piss off!" Laughs Harry, a little offended.

Then the door opens. Ashton enters. "He's already going with that girl to the hotel." Sighs as he drops onto the sofa. "I guess I'll have to find a further place to sleep, because no way am I going to sit between them... I don't want to know what he's doing to her." He puts an arm around me. "Yeah sorry, dude. There's no more room at our place..." Calum apologises. "Yes there is with me, but..." Wienowa is interrupted by Liam, "No, I'm sleeping at your place..." I start laughing. "Jealous bitch." Laughs Louis.

"You can come with us too.... Then Niall or Zayn goes to Harry and Louis?" I opine doubtfully. Niall looks at me, grinning. "I'm happy to do that, Louis and Harry are very cosy too." He agrees. Zayn looks at me, I detect a slight doubt. "Zayn come on. You know me. We're going to sleep, right?" Ashton nods. "And besides, I'm already 17 you know." I sigh. "I know, sorry... I have to get used to you not being so little anymore." He smiles.

"So how do we do it?" I ask after a while. "Liam with Wienowa, Niall with Louis and Harry and Ashton with us. We'll allow Luke his privacy." Answers Zayn.

"I'm going to see the boys, in Harry, Louis and Liam's room. Are you coming with me?" Zayn asks. We're back at the hotel by now. I shake my head. "I'm tired..." Mutters I. "Yeah, yeah..." Zayn grins. I steal up my middle finger. Zayn sticks out his tongue and leaves the room. "Cunt Zayn..." I mutter irritably. "Let him be, he's your big brother for a reason..." Laughs Ashton. I mutter something resembling protesting in a whisper.

"I'm going to go change my clothes..." I say. I grab my sleep shirt from my bed, or yes.... The shirt I stole from Ashton last week. It's too big, but great for sleeping in. It's nice and roomy and it smells like Ashton... Yes, I'm a stalker, but I'm his girlfriend for a reason...

"Is that... My shirt?" Laughs Ashton, pointing at the black shirt with a bright yellow Nirvana logo. "Maybe..." I grin.

Ashton pulls off his shirt, his six pack showing. Every time I look at it. Ashton also takes off his trousers, he only has his boxers on. "What? Guys usually only sleep in boxers..." He laughs, when he sees me looking. I blush. Ashton drops onto the bed and crawls under the covers. I crawl against him, with my arm around his waist and my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating. Usually I find that frightening, but now it calms me. I listen to his heart in silence for a while.

"Juul?" I hear Ashton after a while. I lift my head. I look straight at him. "Yes?" His eyes are so beautiful. "I love you, a lot..." He says softly. I feel a warm feeling inside. "I also love you very much..." I whisper back. Then I plant my lips on his. My tongue asks for permission as I hover above him. He kisses me back, tenderly and gently. With his hands, he goes under my shirt, stroking my back. I lean on the bed with my hands, otherwise I will fall.

No, there will be no sex scene from this, I just know it. All the boys are in the next room, Zayn will be back any minute.

I am reminded of last week, when we arrived in Australia. The boys from 5 seconds of summer wanted to 'get the Australian air'. Ashton didn't go with them, he wanted to watch TV with me, in his and Luke's room. I didn't see much of the TV though. We started kissing, and one thing led to another...

It was my first time. It was magical. I never expected, before I met Ashton, to experience it with a boy I'd only known for two months, who I'd only been dating for a month. If you had told me that six months ago, I would have laughed at you.

We stop kissing. "You're amazing." I say softly, lying back down with my arm around his waist and my head on his chest. "And you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Whispers Ashton. He plants a kiss on my head. "Goodnight..." I mumble, as I'm half asleep. In response, I get a soft snore: Ashton has fallen asleep. 

1385 words

Don't forget to vote