85

"This is a nice song! Louder!" Calls Michael, while his head goes along to the beat of Holiday by Green Day. The driver apparently does what he says, because the music goes louder. Michael gets up and dances through the tour bus. "Michael, stop..." Laughs Calum. Michael pulls Calum off his seat. "Just dance!" He shouts. I start laughing.

"Michael, act normal..." Laughs Liam, "I'm not ashamed of my family!" Is Michael's reply. He grabs Calum's arms and moves them up and down. Calum laughs and suddenly starts moving along exuberantly. Michael flinches away, startled. He falls, right into the shots of Zayn and my mother....

"Whoa!" Calls out my mother laughing. "Michael, sit down for a minute..." Laughs Zayn. Michael sits up straight. He is now sitting on Zayn's lap. His cheeks are red. "I mean on your chair..." Mutters Zayn. He grins. Michael gets up and quickly sits on his chair. Calum follows his example. I turn to Ashton, who is sitting next to me. He looks out of the window and seems to be preoccupied.

"Is something wrong?" I ask. I give Ashton a gentle nudge, he startles. "Huh?" He mumbles. "What is it?" I repeat my question. "Oh... Nothing... I was thinking a bit..." Answers Ashton. "About what?" I ask. Ashton shrugs his shoulders. "That time goes by so fast. For example: The day before yesterday we were nervous about Wembley, and now we've already been there twice..." Sighs he. I put an arm around him. "Things go fast when it's fun..." I sigh. "But that'll be fine... Sometimes i like that time goes fast." I shrug my shoulders.

"You're right Juul..." Ashton gives me a kiss on my forehead. "I'm always right!" I say laughing. Ashton laughs too.

"Are you nervous?" Ashton asks. I look at him questioningly. "What for?" I ask myself sincerely. "Well... For the concerts near your house.... To be home again for a while. I mean... Those crazy girls and stuff..." Oh yeah... Emma and Tara... I hadn't thought about them for a few weeks. In Japan I had a few more tweets from them, but now they pretty much leave me alone. But I don't think that will last much longer... Hypocritical bitches.

"I've been hanging out with my 'family', and with you.... With Zayn... I can handle anything. And if not, I'll send Harry in..." I say. "Do what?" I hear Harry call, from the other side of the bus. "On a bunch of bitches!" I shout back. "Jo, I do!" He laughs. I laugh too. "Same here!" Shouts Louis and Harry. "I'm clapping them." Tries Niall to act tough. "This girl too!" Yells Wienowa. Luke, Michael and Calum raise their hands. "Us too!" Calls out Calum, "And me too..." Hears a small voice, Mayke's voice. She sits in front of us, next to Calum.

"I clap them the hardest, of course..." Says Zayn seriously. My mother laughs. "You don't clap anyone at all, Zayn Javid Malik." She says, quasi sternly. Everyone laughs.

"You really are a great family!" I shout cheerfully. I really think of these people as my family, which is strange... I haven't even known them for a year...

"We know!" Niall shouts, "Love you Juul!" Shouts Luke "Love back!" I see Ashton biting his lip. "But I love you the most..." I whisper. "Forever..."

He smiles. "I love you too, babe..." He whispers back  

587 words

Don't forget to vote

Sorry for not posting for a while, I'm pretty busy with school but will try to post more.