21

After asking the staff for directions five hundred times, I finally reach the dining room. I feel very professional when I have to show the guard my pass. When I enter I see that the room is empty, except for one person. He stands with his back to me. His hair is blondish and he has a bandana on his head. On the back of his shirt is written NIRVANA in big letters.

I want to scream 'OMHYBOY NIRVANA', but hold me back. I say instead. "Hi." The boy turns. He has a handsome face and I don't think he is much older than me. He smiles kindly. Then he looks at my shirt. "All-time low!" he shouts enthusiastically, pointing to my band shirt. I smile. This was the same reaction I wanted to give to his shirt. "Awesome!" He comes walking towards me. "Nirvana is awesome too! Especially smell like teen spirit!" I answer. "Yes! I really like all time low! Especially lost in stereo! But love like war with Vic Fuentes is also awesome!"

"Vic from pierce the veil! That band is great too!" I find myself speaking loudly. "Yes! Truly heaven." Fortunately, the boy also speaks loudly. "Do you know bring me the horizon? those are great too!" I continue. "Yeah! I know them! Good band." He still smiles kindly. I feel a big smile inside myself from ear to ear. "Do you know black veil brides?" I ask hopefully. Heard of it, never listened.

"Okay, we can't be friends now." I answer, almost seriously. The boy looks at me with a pout, which makes me laugh. "Okay no, joke. But you are missing a lot in your life." I laugh. "Just let me hear it once." Answer the boy with a grin. it stays quiet for a while. I can't believe I just met someone who also loves my music! And who probably also goes on tour! "I'm Ashton by the way." The boy holds out his hand. "Juul." I answer.

"By the way, do you ever listen to sleeping with sirens? I love that band!" I feel like I'm asking way too much. "SLEEPING WITH SIRENS!" Says an unknown voice behind me. When I turn around, I see three boys standing in the doorway. "Sleeping with sirens is perfect!" A boy with blond hair and a lip piercing walks towards us. "Yes I know! What's your favorite song?" I ask. "Let's cheer to this!" Answer the boy. "Luke, relax. You'll scare her in a minute." A boy with half green hair laughs. The other two boys also walk towards us. "That's also their best album, I think." I answer cheerfully. "Is also!" The boy smiles.

"This is Luke." Ashton puts his hand on the boy's shoulder. "That guy with the green hair is Michael. And the other guy's name is Calum." He introduces his friends. "I'm Jules."

"Juul has made friends!" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn back to the door, where the boys are. Secretly I think it's a shame, it was nice to talk to people about music.

**

524 words

Don't forget to vote