22

"I'm bored... shall we go into town or something?" I lie on my bed bored. All of One Direction is sitting on the double bed watching football. "I mean hello! New York City." I make a rainbow gesture with my hands. "Everything is closed now, isn't it?" Liam asks as he continues to stare at the TV. "I don't know... but I thought..."

"OOHH, that was close!" Niall yells as one of the men in white kicks the ball against the post. I sigh and get up. "Does anyone happen to know if there's anything fun to do here? It's impossible to talk to you." I laugh. The boys all shrug. "Men..." I mumble as I walk to the door. "Will you be careful?" Zayn yells as I open the door. I raise my thumb and close the door behind me.

What now? I catch myself hoping that one of the guys from 5 Seconds Of Summer will come along and go along with whatever I want to do. I know it's bullshit, just because they were nice once doesn't mean they want to be friends.

During dinner I sat down with them. We mainly talked about music, and about their band.

The food was really tasty! A large running buffet. Or as Niall called it: 'Heaven'.

I walk to the big door in the middle of the hall. I'm in the VIP section now, which is quite handy. The door opens with a pass, so bodyguards don't have to be there all the time. On the one hand I think all those bodyguards are exaggerated, on the other hand I get it. You never know.

I bump into something, causing me to fall backwards. "Oh sorry!" Says a familiar voice startled. When I look up I see it's Ashton. I feel my cheeks getting warm. Well done Jules. "No, my fault. I was so deep in thought." I mumble as Ashton helps me up. "Haha, you sometimes do." I nod.

"Where are you from, by the way? Your hallway was just empty." I ask. I can immediately hear how stupid it sounds. "From our room. I had to walk around a bit, I've been sitting still too much today." he answers. "Same."

"Shall we go for a walk together? Alone is alone?" Is this serious? I look around stupidly to make sure he isn't talking to someone else, knowing that no one is there. Why would he want to walk with me? "Probably because he has no one else," says a voice in my head. "Juul? If you don't want to, you don't have to, but I thought..."

"No, uhm I mean yes. Sorry. I'm kinda tired." What a loser I am. Ashton laughs.

"It's a shame if you're in New York and can't see the city. He says when he's laughed at him. "Exactly that one!" I reply. "I'm going to ask the boys if they want to come, okay?" I nod." Cozy. I'm not asking, they watch football. Can't get in touch." I laugh. Ashton laughs along.

**

524 words

Don't forget to vote

Thank you so much for the 100 eyes