84

"Holy shit Wembly!" Michael walks across the stage and looks at the empty stadium. "Woow..." Calum walks up to him and stands behind him. Luke, Ashton and I follow them. "Dude..." Goes to sit behind the drum kit. Luke walks to the microphone in silence. He runs his hand along the handle. Then he looks into the hall. Since he knows Mayke used him at the beginning, he's not himself anymore. It has been over a month now. They have decided to take a 'break'. I feel bad for Luke, he is such a sweet boy. Even though I know it's bothering Mayke too. She is being kept out of the group, except by Calum, Ashton and me. Even though Niall, Zayn and Louis don't seem to be bothered by it. They are not the types to ignore Mayke either.

I walk up to Luke and put my hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" I ask softly. Luke turns around. "I'm fine..." He mumbles. "Bit tired... Only tonight Wembley, I'm looking forward to that. " Luke smiles weakly. "Will be fine! It'll probably be the most awesome thing you've ever done..." I encourage him. Luke wraps his arms around me. I hug him back. "Thank you Juul, you're a great friend..." He says softly. I let go of him and smile at him. "No problem, Lukey!"

"Hey giys!" Before I realise it, Louis is standing with us. He puts an arm around one. "Where are you from?" I ask, looking at the long distance between the beginning and where we are standing. "I'm faster than a cheet..." He is interrupted by Harry, who pushes him over. Louis falls to the stage floor. "A sleazy cheetah..." Laughs Harry. I laugh along with him. Luke laughs too. Louis looks at Harry quasi angrily. Then he grabs Harry's legs, causing Harry to fall to the ground as well, on top of Louis. "Louis!" Harry shouts. Louis laughs. "Get off me, Harold!" He laughs, causing Harry to lean on Louis even more. "Ouch, dude!"

"What... Are you guys doing?" Asks Michael, who comes running up with Calum. Calum jumps on top of the boys. "BUMBLE!" Calls out Michael, who follows Calum. "AU FUCK!" Shouts Louis and Harry simultaneously. "The level is dropping, guys..." Laughs Luke. "My heart rate's dropping too!" Laughs Louis. "Get off me! I'm gonna die!" He tries with all his might to push the boys off him, but no one listens.

"Guys, get off Louis... Poor thing..." I hear a familiar voice say. Niall, Liam, Zayn and Ashton come running up. "Soon he'll really die and we'll have a problem..." Laughs Wienowa. "Maybe Louis will be reborn as your baby then!" Shouts Michael cheerfully, as he moves away from the pile of boys. "No thanks!" Laughs Liam. I laugh along.

"Where's Mayke?" Asks Calum, who also stands up. "As if I know..." Snarls Wienowa, suddenly bitchy. "She's still in the dressing room, I think..." Answers Niall calmly. Calum nods. "I'll just go over..." He mumbles. He walks away. "Does he like Mayke or something?" Sighs Harry irritably. "He thinks it's lame that no one talks to her anymore..." I speak up for Calum. Harry shrugs. "Oh..." He just mumbles. He stands up too. Louis quickly gets to his feet. "Freedom!" He cheers. I laugh.

"I don't dare anymore..." Michael looks at the door, through which he must pass in a moment to get to the arena. "You got it Mikey! You can handle this!" I reassure him. He smiles.

"Where's Cal Pal?" He then asks, as he scans the room. Everyone is there... Everyone except Calum... And Mayke. "Off with Mayke, I think." Mutters I. Suddenly, Michael panics. "Away with Mayke? Hello, we're on in ten minutes!" He stresses. He runs to Luke and Ashton. "Guys! Calum's not here!" He stresses. You can tell how nervous he is. "He'll be here..." Mutters Ashton. "He's not coming!" Calls Luke too.

"I'm here..." All faces turn towards the door. There stands Calum, with Mayke. Mayke has been crying, I think. "Sorry, I was just..." "Dude! We're on in ten minutes!" Yells Michael in panic. "Calm down, Mikey... I'm here. I just had to go to the bathroom... And I was thirsty..." Sustains Calum. He walks up to Michael. "With Mayke?" Asks Luke annoyed. "Yes! You're alone with Juul sometimes too, aren't you?" Bites Calum off. Ashton looks at Luke almost conspicuously jealous.

"Guys... Come on, you're going to perform at Wembley... Chill! Enjoy!" Sus I, to get on another subject. "Wise words, Juul..." Suddenly Liam interferes, who was talking to the rest of the boys and Wienowa on the other side of the room the whole time...

"You're right..." Mutters Luke. "Okay, guys, we're going to do this! We're going for it!" Shouts Calum enthusiastically. "Yes!" Roars Ashton and Michael simultaneously. Then they walk up, onto the stage at Wembley.

Less than two minutes later, 18 fills the stadium, they've started... At Wembley Stadium London...

844 words

Don't forget to vote

Thank you for the 500 eyes!!