19

Zayn taps me on the shoulder. I take off my earpiece. "Yes?" I mumble. "Jack wants to say something. I thought you might want to hear that too." I also take off my other earpiece and look forwards past the chair; there stands Jack. "Guys, and Juul." he starts. "After a long flight of more than seven hours, we are almost there: New York City!" The boys start clapping enthusiastically. "when we arrive on the plane, there is a limo that will take you to the hotel.

"There you go, a limo! Go on!" I hear Niall say. "Yes, a limo yes! You can rest in the hotel, tomorrow morning we start with rehearsals! And in three days, including this one, it finally begins: THE TOUR!" The boys cheer, and I join in. I don't know why,

"Wow Juul, I haven't seen you so cheerful in ages." I hear Zayn say. I turn my head towards him. He smiles.

He's right: since I've been away from school, from Emma and Tara, I feel freer. Not completely cheerful, of course, but freer. So sick how two people can completely screw up someone's life.

"Who's our support act now?" Louis asks curiously. "You'll see. They're in the same hotel and you meet them there." Answer Jack mysteriously. "Oh come on!" Harry whines. "Good, good your support act is." Louis and Niall clap their hands on their knees. "the band 5 Seconds Of Summer!" The boys clap again. "Nice!" Liam says enthusiastically.

I once listened to 5 Seconds Of Summer, but other than that I don't know them. I'm curious how they are.

"Maybe something for you. I think they like rock and stuff too." Zayn grins. I give him a push. "Zayn, act normal. I don't even know them." I answer with raised eyebrows. "Can still come." He teases. "Young Zayn...

"I'm not saying that either? And by the way, I have a girlfriend." I sigh, knowing he won't give up after all. "Never mind." I mumble.

"well okay, are you ready?" Jack asks enthusiastically, to which the boys are all. 'JOAHHH!' shout. "Great! We'll be landing in New York in five minutes, buckle up!!"

**

370 words

Don't forget to vote