81

"Yes!" I drop myself on the ground of the runway, which is surprisingly cold, and make movements as if I were making a snow angel, even though there is not even any snow. "Oh England!" I mutter, as I continue to hug the ground.

"Juul... Stand up, please." Begs Zayn smiling. I realise I'm in a public space and quickly stand up. "Sorry..." I mumble.

"Ashton!" I run to Ashton, who is just getting off the plane. "This is my homeland!" Shouts I cheerfully, happy to be back in England. "It's cold in your homeland, Juul... Later we're going to live in Australia..." Ashton rubs his arms. "I'll keep you warm!" I put my arms around him.

"Just over a week more, we'll finally see Mum again!" I shout cheerfully to Zayn, as I walk towards him with my arms around Ashton. "Finally..." Zayn smiles.

"We have to go past the arrivals hall! So not the shortcut!" Shout Ashton and Niall simultaneously. I look at Ashton questioningly. "Why?" I ask. Ashton shrugs. "Just..." He answers.

I shrug and follow the boys to the arrival hall. "There's no one standing around anyway... Private plane you know..." I protest. Niall comes walking up beside us. "Just watch me..." He laughs.

As soon as we enter the arrival hall, I can see someone standing there from afar.

"Is that... Mum?" Zayn asks in surprise. I squeeze my eyes to slits. It is indeed Mum... Wait... Mum! "Mama!" I shout, running towards her. I put my arms around her. Then I feel another body against me; Zayn's body. "Mom, what are you doing here?" Zayn asks happily. "Bye honey..." Mum slowly lets go of us. "Ask them..." She laughs. She nods to the boys.

"Who?" I ask laughing. Niall points to Ashton. "Ashton had the idea. He noticed how much you missed your mum. I then called the driver..." Niall grins. I run up to Ashton and fly to hug him. I feel Ashton struggling to keep his balance. I kiss him on the forehead and then run to Niall.

"Thank you!" I shout happily. then I run to Ashton, grab his hand and drag him to my mother. "Mom, this is your son-in-law!" I shout cheerfully. I let go of Ashton and push him forward so that he is right in front of my mother.

"Uhm... Nice to meet you in real life..." Says Ashton softly. My mother smiles. "Say you! And nice to meet you too! You're a cutie! I can see that already!" My mother bends towards me. "And he's handsome... Jeez Juul..." I turn bright red. "I know mum..." I whisper back. "But he's mine!" I wink. Now it's Mum's turn to turn red.

"How long will you be here?" Zayn asks cheerfully. He puts his hand on Ashton's shoulder. "You two have Wembley first, right? Then you guys have the concert close he our hometown.... Then I'll go back. I think you've got seven more concerts until Christmas. I'll see you again at Christmas. Then you go to Wembley one more time and then... Uhm..."

"The Netherlands..." Harry finishes her sentence. "Yes, Holland!" Shouts my mother cheerfully. She puts her hand on Ashton's free shoulder. "But, boys... I'd like to get to know you better! Do you feel like and have time to go for a drink with me and Juul today?" My mother suddenly asks. I throw her a 'what the fuck mum...' look. "Yeah, nice. I'm just sorry if I seem a bit tired. I'm suffering from a bit of jet lag." Ashton smiles. "Nice!" My mother smiles kindly. "Shall we go then?" She asks "Mum, you should know that with Ash you can't sit anywhere. He's famous, remember..." I mumble. My mum nods "I'll be fine... But let's go now, before there's no time left..."

645 words

Don't forget to vote