36

"Why don't you sing?" Ashton and I walk, hand in hand, down the hall. We're on our way to the locker room. Ashton thought it was pathetic that Wienowa was alone for so long... One Direction was almost done singing. If we waited too long there would be no more seats. That was my reason... "Why? Because I'm Zayn's sister?" Ashton shrugs. "Something like..." "No, I don't want to sing. I can't sing nearly as well as Zayn." I sigh irritated. "Well, well, calm down." laughs Ashton. "Sorry..." I give him a kiss.

"WHAT?!" I turn around in shock. There Liam and Harry are looking at us, mouths open. "Did she just give you...?" Liam approaches in surprise. Harry follows him. "He's my boyfriend." I laugh. "Real?" Liam looks at Ashton, who nods. "Good job dude." Harry gives Ashton a high five. I roll my eyes. "What does Zayn think?" I shrug. Harry laughs. "He does not know?" He asks. I shake my head. "Uh..." I sighed irritated. Harry pretends I'm twelve. "Faggot, Harry. I walk on, Ashton follows me. "Where are you going?" Liam yells after us. "To Wienowa." I yell. "I'm coming!" Harry yells. I hear footsteps behind us." Because she's a 'hot bitch', isn't she?" I ask before opening the door to the dressing room. "Exactly." Harry winks. Liam sighs. I roll my eyes.

When I open the door, there is no sign of Wienowa. I plop, a little relieved, on the couch. Ashton, Liam and Harry join me. "I'm pretty glad she's not here." I admit. "Juul, you've only known her for a few hours." Ashton protests. "Well, I don't like her." I react badly. "Actually, neither do I." Harry says honestly. "Well, I also want her a little... separate?" Ashton sighs. "She's like a closed book." I mumble.

"Guys, it's possible again." Liam grumbles. "Oh come on admit she's weird, quiet and annoying." I protest. "Juul's right... she's a little weird." "She thinks she's better I think." Ashton mutters. "Hello, we are the One Direction." Harry laughs. I laugh with you. "Hello, I'm Wienowa. I'm tougher than anyone with my uninterested cunt look." Imitates Harry. I smile. Ashton doesn't say anything, Liam gives us an angry look. "Oh come on, Liam. You think it's funny too." I laugh. "Harry, I wouldn't do her. Judging by her look, she's had enough boys!" I say after it. "Maybe, I think she thinks she's the bomb."

"Um." Startled, I turn towards the door: there is Wienowa. "I uhm... Come on, I think it's inconvenient." She runs off. shit. "Do you see what you are doing now?!" Liam snarls. He gets up and runs after her. What have we done?

457 words

Don't forget to vote