70

"Are you sure? I want to stay here too, with you and Wienowa..." Ashton strokes my cheek with his hand. "Just go with the boys and Mayke! It's only a restaurant, don't worry about it sucker!" I laugh. Ashton grins. Then he plants his lips on mine. "I'll see you later." Mutters he against my lips. "I love you..." I take my lips from his. "I love you too, more than you'll ever know..." He turns red. Then he walks to the corridor, where the boys and Mayke are already waiting for him.

The boys are going to some restaurant here, but there's a catch: it's an eighteen plus joint where girls serve things in short waitress uniforms. Mayke goes too, she wants to keep an eye on Luke and she's eighteen. I'm not allowed to go yet, and actually I don't really care: it won't entertain me.

Liam is coming along. The boys thought he deserved some distraction. Wienowa didn't feel like it; she stays with me.

Ashton didn't want to go either, because he's afraid of what I'll think... He's such a sweetheart!

Zayn didn't want to either, because of Perrie and the press, but they talked him down anyway. Now there will be ten of them.

"Well, they're going to have fun, I think..." Pulls Wienowa out of my thoughts. "Didn't see me." She mumbles. She turns on the TV and drops onto the bed. "This is much chiller..."

"Wienowa?" I sit down next to her. She looks at me questioningly. "When are you going to tell the rest?" I ask, while watching the TV; Chinese TV.... "Tell them what?" Wienowa asks, as she zaps around a bit. She is lying on her back with a remote control in one hand and the other hand on her belly. "That you are still pregnant... You have to say it sometime. I mean, your belly is growing by the day..." I mumble. Wienowa sighs. Then she stands up. "It's not so bad now, is it?" She asks while pulling up her loose blouse. She's already starting to get a belly. "I can see you have a belly..." I mumble. My gaze falls briefly on the tattoo on her side. I hope for her sake it doesn't start to stretch.

"I wish he could see his granddaughter..." Mutters Wienowa sadly, she probably sees that I am looking at her tattoo. I nod sadly. I know how she feels: my father, whom I loved so much, would never meet my friend. He would never hold his grandchild..." He sees her too, from above." I get up and walk to Wienowa. I put my hands on hers, which rest on her belly. "He will see her. He would smile and be proud of her. And he would give her beautiful dreams." I look at Wienowa. She has tears in her eyes. She takes her hands from under mine and hugs me. "You're amazing, Juul..." She says softly. I smile. "You too..."

"Wait... Wienowa..." Wienowa lets go of me and looks at me questioningly. "Is it a girl then?" I ask. Wienowa nods proudly. I take Wienowa's hands and start jumping happily. "Super fun! That's what you wanted, wasn't it? Congratulations!" I shout cheerfully. Wienowa laughs. "You really are a great goofball, Malik.... Just like me." She laughs, then jumps along.

"What time is it?" Asks Wienowa for the tenth time in five minutes. "Ten past ten..." Sighs I. "How long have they been gone?" Whines Wienowa. Does being pregnant do this to you, or is she just being irritating? "By now 2 and a half hours. I think they will be home in an hour or so. They have a concert tomorrow..." I answer.

I keep thinking about Ashton, who is now in the restaurant. He would probably have a good time, and I trust him not to do anything. Besides, Zayn is there...

"When are we going to Japan anyway?" Wienowa asks. I shrug my shoulders. "In four days I think..." I mumble. I sigh, I don't feel like waiting, I could use some sleep. But I want to wait, for Ashton.

"Juul... I'm thinking, hey..." Wienowa sits up straight. "Shall I tell Mayke that I'm still pregnant? She's a friend after all..." I think of all the things I've heard about Mayke. About passing it on... Of course, I like Mayke a lot, but trust... Nah...

"No, I won't." I finally answer. "Why not?" Wienowa asks. I just shrug my shoulders. "Maybe his is the one who passes on everything..." I reply. Wienowa shrugs her shoulders. "Maybe... I'd like to know who's doing that to us..." Sighs Wienowa. She takes the words out of my mouth...

792 words

Don't forget to vote