59

"Ashton! I just did it!" I run up to Ashton and jump into his arms. He picks me up and spins around. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it!" he shouts enthusiastically. He puts me down. "You were so good!" He says.

The concert went on well. After little things, her screams were deafening! It was amazing!

"Well go Juul!" Luke, Michael, Calum and Mayke come running towards us. I am being hugged from all sides. "We are proud of you!" Mayke shouts cheerfully.

I suddenly think of our first meeting, which was so close. I'm reminded of when Luke told us that Mayke went further than Sydney, that he couldn't live without her. That I was happy when he said that. How she surprised him on his birthday. How I slowly trusted her, even though she has her weird moments.

"Thank you Mike." I say. Everyone let go of me except Ashton. He keeps hugging me tight.

Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry come running towards me. "You were so good! Really, wow!" exclaims Niall. "You can participate more often. Then we make six band members!" laughs Louis. They hug me. "Keep it to five, that's more than enough." I laugh.

Niall leaves the one direction featuring Ashton group hug. "Speaking of our fifth lit, I'm going to see him now, if that's okay with you..." he says cautiously. Everyone lets go slowly. "I'm coming." Zayn says. "Me too!" Louis and Harry say at the same time, making them laugh. "I'm going too, at least to the hotel. And to Wienowa." I say. "I also want to go to Wienowa." Mayke yells from across the hall. "We are also going to the hotel!" Luke calls out on behalf of the rest of the boys. "Okay, that's settled then..."

"Wienowa?" I pronounce her doubtfully, when I see her lying on the bed. She has hidden her face in her pillow and I can see her shoulders shaking. "Wienowa, are you okay?" Mayke asks, slowly walking into the room. I follow her. "Go away!" I hear Wienowa say, it's hard to understand. "Please leave me alone!"

I can't leave her alone, can I? She needs us, it shows.

Instead of leaving, I walk closer to Wienowa. I sit on her bed and stroke her back. Wienowa starts to cry louder. Mayke sits down next to me. "Shit management!" Wienowa shouts, her pillow muffles the sound. "What was said?" I ask. Wienowa turns on her back, I withdraw my hand. Her face is wet with tears and her eyes are red. Her make-up is all over her face and she looks pale.

It looks terrible...

"You don't want that..." Wienowa puts her hands to her face and starts to cry loudly. What the hell was said in there? "Wienowa, we want to help you so much..." Mayke says softly. "You can't!" Wienowa shouts between sobs. "You can tell us anything, you know that, right?" Mayke asks. Wienowa nods and says something that cannot be understood by her violent sobbing.

"Wienowa, calm down, sit up..." I support Wienowa, she doesn't protest but sits down next to us. "Take your hands away from your face..." Wienowa does as I say. "Okay, breathe in and out..." I grab Wienowa's hands and force her to look at me. I give her a calm breathing rhythm that she imitates.

After a while she has a calm breathing.

"Okay, well..." I mumble. "What is going on?" Wienowa withdraws her hands and wipes her tears. "The management puts a lot of pressure on Liam. I've never seen him cry, now he's been crying all evening alone in his original hotel room, with Harry and Louis so to speak..." Wienowa begins, after which tears run down her cheeks again flow. "Whatever Liam chooses, it will ruin his life, and mine too... He was just enjoying being a daddy..." Wienowa wants to put her hands in front of her face again, but I'd say against them. "What do you mean? What are you talking about?" I ask startled. "I can't really say that from the management..." Wienowa mumbles. She stares blankly ahead. "Come on, we want to know!" Sigh May. "

Wienowa takes a big breath. She sighs deeply. "Okay." she says, staring straight ahead. "Here he comes..."

726 words

Don't forget to vote