51

"Woow, wait, what?" I look startled at Wienowa, who is looking at the ground in shame. "You're still very young!" I exclaim. "Not so hard, sucker! And I'm already twenty..." She mutters indignantly. "How long have you been?" I ask further. "According to that crazy test one and a half months..." Answer Wienowa sighing. "But I'm not going to have it removed, you know! No way." She shivers. "Then what do you want? Liam is in one of the most successful boybands in the world! He can't be involved with a child!" I protest.

That moment when one thing ruins your whole mood...

"Never mind. I'm going to check on the boys." Mutters Wienowa. She wants to run away, I pal her shoulder. "What... Do you want?" I ask again, doubting. "I don't know!" Snarls Wienowa, who turns around in a jerk. "You think you know, but try standing in this situation!" she bites off, after which she disengages herself and walks on. I stay behind, bewildered.

"Baby!" When I get back to the boys, who are watching One Direction's concert with interest, I'm attacked by Ashton. I laugh. "Birthdayboy!" I hug him tightly. I sneak a look over his shoulder at the rest. Michael and Calum playback and dance along to C'mon C'mon. It's a funny sight, them going all out. Luke watches with a shaking head and an arm around Mayke.

"I am so proud of what you have done! You always feel anxious when people are watching, but still you did it!" Says Ashton proudly. I smile. Secretly I'm proud of myself, even though I would never admit it.

Then my gaze falls on Wienowa. She's sitting on a lost sound box, staring at the concert.

"I'm standing here? Why are you looking..." I put my hand on Ashton's mouth, so that his question turns into a 'hmmhmmm'. "Hush, now comes the..." I whisper, making sure he doesn't ask the question. Zayn's bit fills the silence. It sounds great, even though I'm saying it about my own brother. When the hymn resumes, I remove my hand. Ashton laughs. "Are you fangirling on your own brother now?" He asks, laughing. "Sorry, that bit is beautiful..." I mumble, after which I laugh.

"Thank you so much Syndey!" I hear Harry call out. The concert is over... It's 11 o'clock. The whole concert Wienowa avoided me, it was terrible. "In an hour you won't have a birthday anymore..." I say to Ashton. We sit on the floor, against the wall. Ashton pouts. "Then I'll have to wait another year..." He sighs. I nod.

"That went well!" I'm startled by Niall's harsh voice. "It was awesome!" Shouts Liam. They walk towards us. I stand up, Ashton follows my example. "Super done Juul!" Louis puts his arms around me and hugs me enthusiastically. "I told you not to stress so much!" He lets go of me. I smile. "Juul! I'm so proud!" Niall hugs me too, Harry hugs Niall and me at the same time. "Group hug!" He shouts. I'm surrounded by the boys and Mayke. Wienowa stays standing. "Wienowa, join us!" Calls Liam. He grabs her by the hand and pulls her into the group hug. Our eyes cross, she quickly averts her gaze. I sigh and decide not to pay much attention to it. "Guys, stop! I'm choking!" I hear Ashton yell, who is pressed up against me. "Oh, we shouldn't have that." Zayn wriggles free. The group hug falls apart.

"We are like a family..." I laugh. "One with arguments, love..." Says Liam, "And fun!" Niall adds. "I love this family." I say, putting an arm around Harry and Ashton, who are standing next to me. Wienowa rolls her eyes in annoyance, but I ignore it. I won't let this ruin me.

"I'm going to go have a cigarette, I'm ruining the moment!" Zayn throws his hands in the air. "I'm coming with you." I decide. "Where do you want to do that? There are girls everywhere..." Mutters Liam, "By that private car park, there's a smoking booth. No one is allowed in there, except so people who are entitled to it..." Zayn explains. "I'm going outside with you too." Sighs Wienowa. "I could use some fresh air, are you coming with me?" She asks Liam, who nods. "I'm coming too..." Says Harry. "Anyone else?" I ask, waiting for another 'I'm coming'. It remains silent. "No one?" "Not seen me, I'm hungry..." Laughs Niall, "Me too..." Says Louis, putting put an arm around Niall. "Sorry baby, I'm not coming either..." Mutters Ashton. I shrug my shoulders. "Then there's five of us, let's go!"

780 words

Don't forget to vote