66

"You have been away for a long time..." Mutters Zayn as I enter the bedroom. Niall and Zayn are sitting on the double bed, watching a surf programme or something... "Hey, I'm supposed to sleep next to Zayn, right?" I mumble. "Yeah, you want to sleep then? It's only half past 10..." Answers Niall, from the sound of it he has a plague temper. I shrug my shoulders and decide not to dwell on it. I flop down on the single bed and grab my phone. I have hundreds of notifications on twitter. Now I'm a bit used to it, but at first I thought it was strange: all these people following me or reporting me...

I scroll through the notifications and stop at a notification from a girl who looks very familiar to me: Izzy. She posted our selfie:

@becauseizzy: thank you so much! @wienowa @just_juulx

I retweet the tweet and give her a follow back. Then I send a tweet myself;

@just_juulx: I'm going to save magazines with me in them #eigendunk

I lock my phone and throw it next to me. I sigh deeply.

"Zayn?" Zayn looks up. He seems to have a plague mood too, but not nearly as bad as Niall. "What countries do we have left?" I ask. Zayn thinks. "It's August now, right?" I nod. "Then in half a week we'll go to China, we'll stay there for quite a long time, then Japan, then Indonesia, then it's a month before Christmas, then we'll go to the UK..."

"Why not that one last?" I interrupt him. Zayn sighs. "Then it's almost Christmas, then we get to go home. So we'll go to the UK first, we'll be there anyway..." He replies. I nod. "Okay, and then to Europe. I think we'll start with the Netherlands..." I grin. I've heard a lot about the Netherlands. According to books, it's tulips, cheese, crazy black candy, windmills and clogs. Zayn says Amsterdam is awesome, as far as he's seen. And at every One Direction concert, the whole stadium wears orange, I can't wait!"

"Okay, cool!" I shout. "And I'm glad to see mum again! But... What does 5sos do anyway?" I ask. Zayn shrugs his shoulders. "I think for Christmas back to Australia..." Australia... And the UK... It's so far apart.

I often wonder how we are going to do that, our relationship. When the tour is over, Ashton will be living on the other side of the world. I see so little of him then. The thought of it makes me sad, I think the end of the tour is too far!

I get up and walk to the door. As I walk past the TV, Zayn and Niall angrily mutter to me. I don't react to it.

Standing in front of Ashton's door, I knock uncertainly. He's my friend, but I'm still unsure... Less than ten seconds later, Ashton opens the door. Babe! He hugs me, it feels so safe. His arms are strong. "It suddenly occurred to me... And I know people have it harder than us, look at Wienowa's abortion..." damn how hard it feels to lie to him..." But what do we do when you are in Australia, and I am in the UK?" I rattle.

Ashton didn't expect this question. I feel him stiffen. Yet he continues to stroke my hair. "I was just thinking about that too... But I'm sure it will be fine..." He reassures me. I can hear in his voice that he's not so sure himself...

596 words

Don't forget to vote