63

"Oh my god..." Ashton comes to me laughing, I look at him sleepily. "Read this..." He hands me his phone. It's a tweet. I have to read it three times before I know what it says, that's how I have to be.

@BeacauseIrwin_x: When does Ashton and Juul's first love baby come #5sos

I start laughing. "I have answered!" laughs Ashton. He takes out his cell phone and runs his finger over it a few times. Then he hands me the cellphone. I start to read.

@Ashton5sos: @BecauseIrwin_x I hope in a few years, when Juul is also twenty or older.

"Well said..." I give Ashton's phone back. Ashton looks at me questioningly. "Is something wrong?" He asks. I shrug. "Tired... Another fuss about Wienowa and Liam." I answer. "Again?" Ashton asks. I nod. "The press knows about the conversation." I sigh. I don't know if Ashton knows about the choices, but I can't tell him as much as I want to. Anyway, I don't know if the guys from 5 seconds of summer know about the choice..." Also about the choices?" So he knows. "Yeah..." I mumble. "I don't know exactly what those choices are, but everyone seems pretty upset about them..." Ashton sighs. I nod. "I'm sorry Ash, I want to tell you but..."

"It's okay them, I get it..." Ashton interrupts me. He smiles at me.

"Tomorrow..." When Wienowa enters the breakfast room, there is immediately silence. "Wienowa looks confused. "Uhm... What's up?" She stares ahead wearily. "Don't you know?" Louis asks. He gets an angry look from Harry. "Didn't you check your mobile ?" asks Zayn. Wienowa shakes her head. "I threw that one against the wall yesterday..." she mutters. "Why?" She sits down at the table. Harry, Zayn and Louis look at each other. "Uhm.. ." Zayn gets an encouraging nod from Harry. "The press knows..." Wienowa looks at him questioningly. Yes, she can notice that she is tired, even though she has been in bed a lot the last four days. "Of the choices. .." Wienowa probably chokes on her own saliva. She coughs.

After a while, Wienowa stops coughing and clears her throat. "Where's Liam? Does he already know?" she asks. "He's with Niall well, he knows..." Harry replied. Wienowa nods. "Shit..." she scolds.

I'm watching the guys from 5 seconds of summer. They look at each other questioningly. I'd love to tell them, but I can't make it to Wienowa and Liam.

"I don't know what exactly is going on, but I do know one thing: someone is good friends with the press." Calum sighs. "That's right, everything that happens here is passed on... That is also noticeable." murmurs Michael. "Who's the bitch?" Luke wonders aloud. Ashton sighs. "I wonder if it's the same person who talked about our relationship and the gossip between Wienowa and Harry..." he sighs. Wienowa nods. "I think so..." she mumbles.

"I want to know who told..." Harry mumbles. I nod. "This isn't okay anymore guys..." Louis mumbles. "Alright guys, we're going to find out exactly." Calum sighs.

An hour later, Calum is seriously standing next to a large sheet of paper, which he has taped to the wall of his hotel room. All names are on the paper. Around them are Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Luke, Ashton, Michael, Mayke and me. Liam and Wienowa are with the management. "Okay... As shitty as it is... It's one of us, it has to be." He takes a black marker and crosses out Wienowa and Liam. "It's not them anyway. We agree with that, right? I mean, why would you get yourself into such a mess?" He asks. Everyone nods. "10 more to go..." Calum murmurs. "I'm not either, but that's easy to say." Mayke says. Luke puts an arm around her. "Of course you're not, honey." He gives her a kiss on her cheek.

"We're not either!" Ashton yells, putting an arm around me. "And neither do we, we don't hurt Liam and Wienowa that much, Liam is our best friend." Niall mumbles.

"Guys, this is going to be a tough quest..." Calum sighs. "A very difficult quest..."

696 words

Don't forget to vote