Author's note

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you. 😊

This is my first time in writing a book. I'm writing this book because I love Shu Kurenai from Beyblade Burst a lot! 𓆩♡𓆪
English isn't my first language so expect some grammatical mistakes in the chapters. Sorry in advance for that. (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

I'm a student and thus have a lot of assignments and school work in my real life to deal with. (All thanks to my teachers who teach like it's the end of the world...)
My stories might take months to get published and I'm sorry for that in advance.

It's my first time so I'm sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations. Sorry for the late updates too, I'm still learning to use Wattpad.

I'm not always accepting requests and if I find them too hard or uncomfortable then I might as well just leave them.
Most of the stories in this book might turn out to be my own requests. Some of my stories may contain me as an anime character as well. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠◉⁠‿⁠◉⁠)⁠/⁠¯

If a requested story/reply to your message/comment comes out late, I apologise in advance. Please understand that we live in different parts of the world and everyone has their own time to use their phones/laptops and Wattpad isn't the only thing I use.

A fun fact: I get my inspiration to write from the anime and manga of Beyburst as well as from the books of several other authors.

An important information: If you find any book that has the same scenes and/or storylines like mine on Wattpad or any other website, please let me know.

The current book cover is designed by the one and only SOUYAMILK! <333333

That's all for now! Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.