Sparking/Surge Flirty Shu Kurenai x Lone Wolf Reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555
Tysm for your request. Before we go on with the story, I've got something to say to y'all.
Those who are uncomfortable with these kinds of stuff, kindly skip this chapter. I don't want any destructive critisism in the comment section.
🚫 This chapter is not meant for the innocent minded. 🚫
Oh wait, never mind, let me just repeat myself...
THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR THE INNOCENT MINDED PEOPLE!
Alright, I did everything I could to warn you all that this is a 🍋.
Now on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) was a lone wolf. She preferred to be alone and serious most of the time. For more than half of the day, she spent her time either doing beyblade practice or by reading books about Beyblades.

Sometimes people asked her why she used to be such a lone wolf. And her reply was always the same.

'I don't trust people.'

Now this didn't mean that she was friendless or was cold. She did have three friends whom she trusted the most.
And they were Valt, Free and Shu.

Some other friends she had were the formal beyclub and the new beyclub and some members from the BC Sol and the Victories team.

Shu was her very well wisher friend who would always worry and care for her. The albino had a crush on the girl as well.
And he really wanted her to be his girlfriend but he was very well aware of the fact that she hated having a partner/boyfriend because she felt insecure.

But he was also one of her friends whom she trusted the most so he took it as a plus point for himself.

Let's see how he did. - - >
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A not so normal day:
At the Raging Bulls:
No one's P.O.V.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

Shu greeted cheerfully as he walked in the training arena the named girl was in. The (h/c) haired girl turned off the treadmill as she got off of it and greeted back,

"Sup, Shu!"

"I was wondering if we could go for a hangout together."

Shu said out of the blue which took the girl by surprise.

"A hangout? But why so suddenly? And what about the training?"

She questioned as the albino giggled mysteriously and walked closer to her.

"I've seen how you're always indulged in constant training. And a hangout with a friend is a nice way to both clear up your mind as well as take in some fresh air."

"But-"

Before she could complete her sentence, Shu cut her off.

"Your mind and body need breaks to keep functioning properly."

(Y/N) sighed knowing that arguing with Shu was gonna prove useless. So, she gave a nod of defeat which made Shu smile proudly.

"Fine."

And with that, the duo headed out of the Bulls and did a bunch of couple activities.
Shu first took (Y/N) to the park for a walk, then he took her to an amusement park where they ate caramel apples and cotton candies along with winning a lot of prizes and toys as well as enjoying the rides. Then they headed to the (h/c) haired girl's favourite restaurant.

They ended their day with a walk through the Central Park during evening.

'My plan is going well so far.'