God/Evolution Depressed Red Eye/Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by Abbi780
Tysm for your request. I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. I hope you'll like the requested story.
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

Valt Aoi and his friends had just come to the snake pit in the hopes for finding their friend, Shu Kurenai there.

According to Wakiya, there was a high chance that Shu would be there. So, here they were pushing through the forests of Mexico, just to find him.

Now, they were standing in front of the temple, wondering how to get in.

"So, where do you think is the entrance of this thing?" Honcho inquired, eyeing around.

"Maybe from the top?" Cuza suggested.

"That can't be. Maybe somewhere from the sides or from behind?" Daigo said trying to be reasonable and logical.

Meanwhile: Inside the Snake Pit:
(No one's P.O.V.)

Ashtem a.k.a. Theodore Glass or the owner of both the Raging Bulls in New York and the Snake Pit in Mexico was sitting in his chair right now, with all his top bladers standing behind him.

He was watching the footage of their guests outside with a rather amused face.

Behind him could be seen, Gold Eye, Silver Eye, Green Eye, Blue Eye, Black Eye, Red Eye and the only female (e/c) eye.

(A.N.- Sometimes I wonder just how does the Snake Pit never runs out of colours to name their bladers...🧐)

"Red Eye." Ashtem called as the blader stepped forward.

"I want you to take care of those unwanted guests outside." Ashtem demanded.

Red Eye seemed distinctly uneasy after hearing the orders and (e/c) eye was quick to take notice of this.

"Permission to speak." She said. Oh, forgot to mention that she's the most disciplined blader in there.

"Yes. What is it (e/c) eye?"

"I wish to go and face the unknown group of people out there."

"And why is that?"

"Because I have made some new bey moves and I really want to test them out on those weaklings outside." She responded.

"Is that so? Very well then. Instead of Red Eye, you'll be going out to challenge those people. If they lose and persist to have one more battle with you, then they'll have to battle the shadow bladers to get to you."

Ashtem declared as all of them nodded in response.

Red Eye mentally thanked (e/c) eye for doing him this favour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

While (e/c) eye is battling with Valt and his friends, let's have a quick introduction to the plot, shall we?

Ever since Red Eye or should I say Shu Kurenai joined the Snake Pit, he had an encounter with a girl who had (h/c) hair. She wore a matching outfit and mask that matched her eye colour.

What got Shu even more amused about her was the fact that she was the only female blader there.

When he asked for an introduction about her, he came to know that she spent her whole life in this team and used to train tirelessly whether it was day or night.

This made her the strongest blader of Snake Pit and Shu wished for her to be his first opponent after he gets stronger.
But (e/c) eye had a completely different opinion for him.